He Didn't Say Hello Back!

Dick had been surrounded. No way of getting out.

He was tied to a pole, but little did the criminals know, Dick could easily get out of the bounds anytime he wanted to.

The criminal had a phone to his ear, as he was trying to get someone to pick up. Bruce didn't, so they resorted to another.

"Hello?" Another voice greeted from the other side of the phone.

"We have your brother" The criminal spoke in a deep voice, looking at Dick.

The person burst into laughter and the criminal stood in confusion.

"Well- Tell him I said hello then!" the voice sounded chipper, and trying to wheeze out the words, laughing hysterically.

And with that, the person hung up.

The criminal looked uncertainly at Dick," he said... hello"

"Did you say hello back! Please tell me you said hello back!" Dick looked frantic, although playing around, not that criminal knew that.

"Err-" the criminal tried to speak but was cut off with a big explosion.

Dick smiled at the causer.

"Bout time!" Dick gleefully bounced.

Jason rolled his eyes and looked annoyed, "he didn't say hello back"

Dick looked angry, "He must pay!"

The last sight the criminal had was two boys charging, before he blacked out.

Kids these days.