mum talia <3

damian arrived at home, alfred following behind him as he stepped through the large door of wayne manor. he stared down at his phone, smiling slightly as jonathan sent him a message.

before he went to reply, he looked up to put his bag down. but just as soon as he looked up, he saw a figure standing in the middle of the kitchen. his breath caught in his throat.

"mother?" he breathed out, his chest contracting slightly.

his mother stared into his eyes, smiling.

"hello damian" she greeted.

damian scratched at him hand, a sign that he was either nervous or uncomfortable.

he blinked, sudden emotions flooding at his body. he had every right to be uncomfortable, ever since talia killed him under the influence of the lazarus pit.

but she was his mother at least. he knew she would never do that in her normal state... right?

"what are you doing here?" he decided to question, putting down his bag.

"coming to see you, of course" she replied, still smiling that oh-so-perfect smile.

damians body felt warm at that. his mother came to see him. not anyone else, not for a mission. but him.

"oh" he replied, not quite sure how to

talia sighed, a troubled look now on her face.

"damian, i am truly sorry about what i did to you, and for that im so sorry. i wanted to be a good mother to you but i see ive failed you" talia began, and damian froze.

he grabs his mothers hand in a show of affection and forgiveness.

"its ok mother, i know you were not truly yourself" damian smiled. "and besides, im here now aren't i?"

talia wrapped her fingers around damian's own, nodding.

"thank you, son" talia said, "i truly am blessed to be your mother"

damian's body felt warm again, almost fuzzy-like, with affection and love.

the moment was interrupted by his phone going off in his pocket.

"one second" he told his mother, and got out his phone.

he saw the message was from jon, seeing if he had got home safe. damian shook his head at the boys antics, but was grateful nonetheless. it seemed his stomach felt that way too, butterfly's dancing around.

he blushed as another message was sent through. god this boy was going to be the death of him.

his mother took notice to the red dusting his cheeks, smirking as damian typed a response to jon.

"so, who might that be?" talia asked.

damian jumped a little bit, surprised at the sudden voice.

"oh, it's just a guy"

"just a guy? i know love when i see it damian" talia raised an eyebrow, a smirk still plastered on her face.

damian spluttered, trying to find an excuse to why the blush was still on his face.

"i- its just jonathan kent, nothing special there mother" damian told his mother.

"hm, jonathan kent you say?" talia asked.

"yes, why?"

talia simply smiled. "no reason, should we go watch a movie?"

damian smiled and agreed to the suggestion, taking his mothers hand and leading her to the lounge room where they watched multiple marvel movies.

damian grinned internally. he finally had his mother back, and hopefully it stayed that way.

            scene change 😈💅🏻

jonathan kent was minding his own business, pretending to do his homework, but in reality he was watching tommyinnit's live (a/n: headcanon 😈).

suddenly he heard a shuffling sound in his room, and his head shot up quickly, sitting up on his bed.

in the corner of the room he saw a shadow before he saw someone standing there.

"holy mother of god, talia al-ghul?" jon scrambled to stand up. "you scared me for a moment there"

"jonathan kent, am i right?" talia questioned, to which jon nodded his head.

"so your damian's mum?" he asked, and talia nodded to the question.

"look, damian is my son and i don't want him getting hurt, got that?" talia spoke sternly, and jon was confused.

"yes, of course, i don't want him to get hurt either ma'am" jon told her.

"i can tell your going to be a great man one day jon, and i know you and my son have something going on between you. i just don't want my son to get heartbroken" talia continued.

jon blushed, stuttering, "y- yes of course ma'am, i would rather die than see damian heart brocken, i assure you that"

talia nodded, "thank you jonathan, but if you ever do hurt my son i will not hesitate to send the best of assassins after you, understand?"

jon gulped, "i understand, thank you"

talia went to walk out but stopped right outside the door. "i can tell you and damian will be very happy together, i wish you the best"

jon smiled, "he makes me the happiest ive ever been"

" i will be on my way then" talia nodded, walking out of the bedroom.

jon stood there, dumbfounded. what the hell had just happened?

he just shrugged and hopped back on the bed to keep watching tommyinnit and message damian <3

___________________

i rlly don't like this but meh 😁 (its not edited so plz ignore any mistakes)

tysm to @SinaTwT for the request, sorry that it took so long. school and friends and family are my excuse 🧍🏻

im working on more requests at the moment i promise

anyways wth does this shitty book have 23k viewers thank you guys so much. love y'all.

till next time 😃