I Gotta Go My Own Way

"Well, that was a nice catchup" Jason smirked, going to grab his Red Hood helmet and putting it under his arms, making his way to the door.

Tim smiled, and hummed in agreement.

"But for now," Jason said, "I gotta go my own way" he sung.

Tim smirked for a second, before continuing in a serious manner, "What about us? What about everything we've been through?"

Tim acted a hurt expression, and started to fake cry. Jason nearly stopped as he realised at what ease Tim did that. He reminded himself to never get on Tim's bad side. He then took a second to conjure up his own fake tears, slowly walking off.

"Well what about trust?!" he sung loudly, sporting a conflicted and hurt expression on his face.

Damian walked in to investigate the noises, looking in confusion as he saw the two boys, with tears rolling down their faces, and hurt expression. Why were those imbeciles singing?

Alfred walked in too, simply raising a brow as he walked by. This family was bloody crazy.

"You know I never wanted to hurt you" Tim sung a bit lower, blue eyes glistening with fake tears.

Dick, who had also walked in, was rolling on the floor in silent hysterics. He was practically laughing so much he couldn't breathe. Bruce also, had walked by, shaking his head at his children's antics.

"Well what about me!?" Jason sung, before shutting the door behind him.

Dick got up from laughing, and wheezed out, "Is that from High School Musical?"

Tim turned around; his face already clear of his tears. What? How did he do that you ask? No one will ever know.

"High School Musical 2" Tim smirked, "fake fan" he said before walking off.

They stood there in shock (in Dick's case: laughter), before shrugging and each walking off. After all, they should be used to this kind off madness.