Small Teaser For Potential Sequal

Star floated around the Splattersphere, drawing in her sketch book.
Things had been going pretty good for her.
Even though Virus was still being an edgey bish, Steam made things a lot easier for the girl.
In all honesty...
Star wasn't sure she'd still be here if Steam hadn't been there for her.
It wasn't always so easy for her...
Especially in the beginning.
Star hated that she had to fight her best friend...
Well...
Ex-best friend now...
(Steam had taken the title of Best Friend)
She couldn't shake the feeling that if she had done something differently, she could've prevented this from happening...
If she had only realized what was going through Virus' head...
Maybe they could've been sitting on the couch right now...
Alas, that was not the case.
Star knew she couldn't change the past, so she just had to live with it.
Her thoughts were interrupted when she noticed a flickering light in the corner of her eye.
Three flickering lights.
Three little stars/papers were flickering ever so slightly...
They had been doing that for a while, and star had decided to pass it off as nothing...
But now it was starting to get on her nerves.
She turned on most of the gravity, allowing herself to stand on the floor and approach the three strange universes.
They were in a complete line next to each other, as if they were in a group or something.
Star chuckled at the thought.
Why do weird phrases always pop into her head?
Whatever
She just wanted to know what the heck was going on with these universes.
She gently put her hand on the universe all the way to the left, allowing her to enter the universe.

It was black...
Just...
Black...
Not dark, because she could still see herself perfectly fine...
But the world around her was black and empty...
This must be this universe's void...
Each universe has its own unique void.
One of the reasons she liked the story of aftertale so much is because the void can also be known as the save screen...
She thinks...
She really needs to dig deeper into the lore cause she honestly can't remember if that's the case.
Either way it still fascinates her.
She skims her surroundings, trying to see if anything is out of place, only to find something lying flat on the ground.
She walked towards it.
It was a brown jacket with a lighter brown hood.
Huh...
Kind of reminded her of Steam's colour scheme...
Oh...
Oh!
She let out a small gasp and quickly picked it up.
This must've been Steam's universe—well, what's left of it anyway.
Star's eyes turned a dark shade of blue...
Poor Steam...
Had to hurt getting her whole universe erased, even if she couldn't actually feel anything for the people around her, she had everything she knew ripped away from her...
Well...
That's what Star believed...
"Anomaly detected" a robotic female voice spoke, startling star ever so slightly.
This happened every once in a while when she messed around in a universe's void for too long...
She always wondered why it only happened to her and not anyone else who enters the void.
In Aftertale classic Sans visited the void all the freaking time
Why didn't he ever get kicked out?!?
Oh well...
She chuckled slightly, knowing Steam would probably tell her that it's "for plot" and she "shouldn't question it too much otherwise it won't be as enjoyable"
Heh...
Those comments always did make her laugh.
She was suddenly teleported back into the Splattersphere
God she felt like she was gonna hurl
She kept it in, the nausea in her stomach quickly dying down.
That always made her want to throw up...
But oh well.
She turned back to the flickering universes.
Steam's universe had stopped flickering, causing Star to turn to the jacket she held in her hands.
Huh...
Was that was the problem?
Weird.

She set the jacket down and approached the second universe.
Wonder who this universe belongs too.

Same thing, only there were spider webs and buttons on the ceiling(?).
She came to the conclusion that this was Virus' universe.
Her eyes lit up slightly.
Virus never talked about her universe.
Like—brining it up would make her scoff and go back to whatever she was doing.
Must've been a rough subject considering she's not like Steam and she really did care about the people she lost.
She almost decided to leave until she finally noticed the sound of small whimpers coming from behind her.
She turned towards the noise and was overcome by surprise.
She was met with a girl with short white hair—actually white everything from what Star could see.
She had a white tank top on, black stitches connecting her arms to her shoulders, and more stitches connecting her neck/head to her torso.
The girl had a black headband on, a black bandana around her neck, white shorts and white tennis shoes that appeared to be untied.
She was sitting down, her back facing Star, her head appearing to be buried in her arms as she cried.
The girl suddenly stopped crying, and turned to face Star.
White glitches covering both of her eyes...
What looked like a blood stain was now visible due to the girl's body being turned enough...
Although it looked more like a stab wound than a splatter...
Star's eyes turned blue again...
This poor girl was all alone in such a scary place...
That had to be horrible...
Just before Star could make the slightest attempt at comforting the scared girl, the same annoying voice began to kick the galaxy themed artist out of the universe.
But before she was teleported away...
She swore she could hear a faint 'don't leave me alone' from the girl...
Star had to check that out later...
But she had trouble getting back into universes she was just kicked out of, especially if they were technically erased.

Star turned to the last universe, it flickered the least out of the three.
When she entered, it was a lot more like Steam's universe.
Empty.
Star felt slightly uncomfortable...
Whatever was here, it was very small and unnoticeable.
She began to walk around...
...
Until she slipped on something.
She let out a small yelp as she fell to the ground and hit her head.
Groaning, she sat up to look at what she had slipped on.
Hanging on her foot, was a golden heart locket with the determination star—more commonly known as the save point on it.
She reached over to grab it, feeling it in her palm.
Her head began to feel very fuzzy, as déjà vu began to take over once again.
She closed her eyes for a moment, feeling sick all of the sudden.
When she opened her eyes she was back in the Splattersphere.
She turned to the universe she was just in—...
Wait...
Was she just in that universe?
It wasn't blinking...
Was it blinking before?
She couldn't remember.

She looked down to see a heart locket in her hand.
How did that get there?
Oh well.
She put the heart locket on and hid it under her purple turtleneck.
She'll remember eventually
Right?