Chocolate

Steam was off in one of the AUs, while Virus and Star were in the anti-void.

Star was drawing the burgers that Steam would always bring in, just because she didn't know what else to draw, and she was a bit hungry. Her eyes were changing into different shades of brown whenever she blinked, meaning she was bored.

As for Virus, she had recently discovered that she had the ability to summon blue spider webs, that were surprising strong. As a result, she would entertain herself by making different shapes with her webs.
(Think Charlottes web)

Star suddenly groaned, causing Virus to sigh in annoyance.

"What?" She asked.

"Nothing...just bored...and hungry...when is Steam gonna get back, I'm hunngrryyyyyyyy." Star complained.

Virus scoffed and continued what she was previously doing.

After Star's sudden change in attitude, she became kind of annoying. Not because she was extremely bright and cheerful, but because she would go through the drastic mood swings. One minute she's super shy and quiet, the next she's bouncing of the nonexistent walls!

Virus saw this as a nuisance. She didn't understand Star before, but at least she was consistent. Now it's like she can't make up her mind on what exactly her personality is.

It was annoying

Virus was a very logical person, she liked to believe that everything could be explained if you just...looked into it a little more than you normally would.

For example, if a child playing a video game looked closely enough, they could see the glitches and bugs or more importantly, Easter eggs and clues to the story, that were hidden in the background.

That's how Virus saw this.

One big game that had constant bugs that needed fixing.

However, she knew she was one of those bugs, a glitch in a game that no longer existed...

Left to figure things out completely on her own...

"What you thinking about?"

Well...almost completely on her own.

"How to get you to sh-shut up and find food yourself." Virus said sarcastically.
(Ok I would like to point out that it autocorrected "Virus" to "Boris"...........................BUILD UP OUR MACHINE—)

"You're a meanie-head!" Star attempted to insult, her eyes turning different shades of red, puffing her cheeks and and crossing her arms.

Virus only smiled and hummed in response as Star decided to annoy her further.

-poke-

"The hell you doing?" Virus questioned just as Star's finger left contact with Virus's face.

"I'm poking you"
Star stated as her eyes changed into brown again.
(Btw if you have brown eyes I swear this is not me trying to insult you in any way I'm just trying to come up with colours)

-poke-

"Well s-stop it's annoying." Virus replied.

-poke-

-poke-

-poke-

-poke-

"WOULD YOU QUIT THAT!!!" Virus snapped.

"Mmmmm only if you help me get some food." Star replied, smiling slyly, eyes turning different shades of purple.

Virus' eye twitched

Why was she the only responsible one.

"Ughhhhhhhhhhhh fine!"  Virus surrendered. "Idiot..."

Star smiled and got up from the couch, eyes going back to her usual shades of green.

"So, Grilby's?" She asked.

"Nah, I've seen Error steal chocolate every once in a while, so maybe we can try that out."  Virus replied.

Star narrowed her eyebrows, as her eyes turned into different shades of yellow for responsibility.

"Don't you think stealing is wrong?" She questioned.

"Too late." Virus stated as two chocolate bars from underfell were in her hand. She handed one the stolen chocolate bars to Star, and took a bite of her own.

But she was petrified because of the taste

She didn't know why...

She'd sworn she had eaten chocolate in her AU

And it tasted exactly like this

So why

Did she want

To throw up

Virus almost instantly threw up all over the floor.

"Virus!!!" Star screamed as she stared backing away, eyes turning into shades of orange, red, and yellow. Virus just stared off at nothing in particular, groaning due to being slightly light headed.

'Is it really that bad?' Star thought.
She looked down at the stolen Chocolate bar, for some reason it felt familiar, as if the edible rectangle was something she had loved before. So, she shrugged and took a bite of the chocolate.

However

As soon as it entered her mouth

She felt instant joy

An overwhelming feeling of déjà vu

Along with the feeling of bliss and satisfaction

It was heaven on earth

Star quickly gobbled down the whole chocolate bar and smiled at herself, her eyes turning into multiple shades of pink. Virus snapped out of her sick daze and stared at Star in confusion. Star didn't respond to Virus' stare. Instead, she gave a stare of her own...

Virus hadn't eaten her chocolate.

And Star wanted more.

Virus, without moving eye contact, slowly handed Star her unfinished chocolate bar.

Star took it happily and went through the same cycle as before.

"You're a freaking weirdo..." Virus stared.

Not too long after, steam came in with a grocery bag.

"Heya ladies, so I got some burgers from Grilby's and guess what! I saw some chocolate chip cookies on the way home and—"

"CHOCOLATE!!!" Star quickly interrupted Steam's sentence and pounced at the bag.

Steam, being that she was a lot taller than Star, was able to keep it from her, but she gave a 'what the actual frick' look to Virus, and Virus only shrugged in confusion.

"Um....what happened..." Steam asked.

"I'm ne-e-ever bringing chocolate again... it's gross... and she becomes a monster..."  Virus replied.

Well....

That was an interesting predicament.