Bloopers

(A/N: so because we have hit 26
views—which is more views than my Q and A for fnaf, which my fnaf story is getting close to 200, I decided to celebrate by putting in bloopers with the cast of SURFACETALE.exe is Not Responding. One of them is brought to you by SLTheFuntimeFox)

(Chapter two)

"A-A-A-Arrreee you a guardian?"

"Yes I am a guardian of the galaxy why do you ask" Star replied slyly.

CUT!!!

"Damn n-nerrd..."

"You're just an uncultured swine."

(Chapter three)

It was the sound of someone falling to the ground, and a loud thud that echoed through the empty white void.

"OW MY BACK!!!" Steam screamed

CUT!!!!

"STEAM!!! FOR THE SIXTH TIME!!! THE MORE WE HAVE TO REDO THIS SCENE, THE MORE YOUR BACK IS GOING TO SLOWLY KILL YOU!!! SO SUCK IT UP, AND QUIT COMPLAINING!!!" Virus yelled in annoyance.

"But it hurrrrrrrttttsssss" Steam complained.

"Virus has a point..." Star stated, her arms crossed and her eyes a dark blue.

"STAAAARRRRRR DON'T SIDE WITH HER ALL YOU DO IS SIT AROUND YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE TO TALK!!!" Steam screamed.

"Yeah and it's getting boring! Hurry up so I can start talking!" Star complained, eyes turning yellow.

(Chapter four)

When Ink believed he was alone in the AU's, he....he....stood there looking around like an idiot.... alright I'm calling it!

CUT!!!

"INK! THAT WAS YOUR CUE TO START DRINKING ONE OF YOUR PAINTS!!!" Star screamed through the portal.

"Oof! Sorry!" Ink replied rubbing the back of his skull.

Virus groaned from of stage.

"This seat isn't exactly comfortable ya know!!!"  She complained, sitting on the cast members seat off stage.

"Oh shush!" Ink retorted.

(Chapter five)

The red child grinned sadistically as they watched their previous host's empty SOUL shatter before their eyes.

"Rude" SteamTale Frisk said sarcastically.

"SHUT UP YOU'RE DEAD!" DT screamed at the supposed-to-be-dead Frisk

Cut!!!

"And you're uptight, there we even?"

"You realize one of those sounds much worse than the other right? I mean like—I would much rather have an uptight friend than someone who would literally laugh at my suffering." Core replied sarcastically.

"SHUT UP CORE NOBODY ASKED YOU!!!" DT yelled back.

"Well...yes...actually....you did..."

"I'LL KILL YOU!!!"

CUT!!!

"Well your games are over! There are no other SURFACETALE AUs, so ha!" Core yelled.

DT wiggled their eyebrows and shot finger guns at Core.

"Yeet"

"I hate you..."

"Love ya too pal"

Cut!!!

(Chapter six)

"Heya ladies, so I got some burgers from Grilby's and guess what! I saw some chocolate chip cookies on the way home and—"

"Chocolate? Did you say chocolate?" Star asked...more demanded

"Yes ma'am, with or without nuts." Steam replied, deciding to play along.

"Can we not do this—"

"Chocolate? CHOCOLATE?!? CHOCOLATEEEE!!! CHOCOLATEEEEE!!!! CHOCOLAAAATTTEEE!!!"

Cut!!!

(Star: Hey everyone! T-This is Star speaking!

Steam: We wanted to thank you all for reading this!

Virus: and supporting these pointless AUs—OW!!! Don't hit me with your brush star that hurts!

Star: ANYWAY!!! Thanks for reading this! The author really appreciates it!

DT: and make sure to share it with others if you enjoy it! That way I can have more games to play~

Star: Unless you actually know the author which some of you do, so that part isn't for you guys—but you can if you want!

Steam: You're all awesome dudes and we will see ya soon!

Everyone: Peace out ✌🏻! )