Creation

Star sat in outertale drawing for a while, not really knowing what else to do.

She had been chilling in Outertale for a while now, and it was her way of relaxing, taking a breather.

That's when she heard voices coming behind her.

One sounded extremely glitchy

The other sounded mostly normal, but extremely deep...

Shoot, they were getting closer.

Star looked around and hid behind a corner, hoping they wouldn't find her.

"Now I'll ask you again Error, what exactly were you doing in Dreamtale?!?" That sounded like...

Nightmare...

Lucky for Star her emotions were wearing off, otherwise she would've been screwed.

"I told you N-N-N-Nightmare! Dreamtale is already dead, so there's no reason for m-me to be there! And w-why does it matter to you? You destroyed it!!!"

Error...

Star's eyes lost the stars that they once contained, and turned grey.

"Then why the hell were blue strings found in Dreamtale? Who else has blue strings Error?!?"

Blue... strings...

Star wasn't scared....but she wondered what they meant...

If Error wasn't there... then who...

Virus.....

"I-I-I don't know, and I don—don—don't care! Besides, me and Ink made a truce so I can't go around destroying anomalies anyway!"

"Hey don't walk away we aren't
finished—"

A glitched portal sounded as if it had quickly opened, and after faint movement could be heard, shut.

It went silent for a moment.

If star were able to feel, she would've been hyperventilating.

Was he gone?

She sat there for what seemed like forever.

What was Virus doing in Dreamtale anyway?

After a couple minutes she decided to check and see if Nightmare was still there.

Nope

She took out her paints and started drinking them.

Choking down the god awful taste only to start panicking like crazy.

"Ok so Virus went to Dreamtale why? Who knows but apparently she's been leaving her webs around. It's probably nothing, she's probably just trying to practice right? But what for? I mean she can't be practicing to hurt someone can she?" she kept muttering things like that, barely taking a breath.

Eventually she started to become nauseous, and puked up what looked like...

Galaxy?

That's new.

Her eyes turned that colour that looks like a mix of yellow and green.

"Ok...calm down...it's probably nothing...she probably just goes there the same reason you come here..........minus the drawing part........but what could she possibly be doing?" Star shook her head, trying not to think too much into it. Her eyes changing to different shades of purple.