The Argument

Star and Virus we're sitting in the anti-void, doing their own separate things. Steam was currently our prank calling random AUs, but that is to be expected.

Virus had been watching genocide runs play out, while Star was casually drawing.
Virus' new obsession with that stuff was beginning to worry Star, she couldn't help but notice that Virus was always deep in thought, and it scared her. Star's mind would always flash back to that day Nightmare and Error nearly saw her.

The day she found out Virus had been going to a destroyed AU...

She tried her best to keep trusting Virus, but Virus kept going there, and Star snapped.

Eventually, Star decided to check out Dreamtale for herself.

Navy blue Spider webs could be found everywhere you went.

No people...

Just Virus' webs...

Star still hasn't confronted her about it, nor did she mention that she ran into a little red child name DT...

Of course...

Virus didn't mention it either....

Star sat in the couch drawing the child, confused and a little bit worried.

That's when Virus suddenly spoke...

"D-D-Do you really not re-re-remember anything?" She asked, staring at the opened portals. Star paused her drawing for a moment and looked at Virus in confusion, her eyes turning bright orange.

"Well....yeah. I can't remember anything before I woke up—"

"What about y-y-your brother!?!Kosen!?!That doesn't remind you of anything?!?" Virus snapped, turning her head around narrowing her eyes. Star just stared at her in shock.
"No....? What's up? You've been off lately..." star asked. Virus tensed her shoulders.
"Wha-Wha-What's up?!? What's u-u-up?!? The fact that you're so-so-so ok with this is what's—what's up!!!"  Virus screamed in response.
Star shrugged a bit.

"I mean it's eaten at me a few times but... I'm happy with my life now yah know. What's the point in wasting time over it right? I've got you, Steam, I mean I did run into that creepy kid one time but—"

"Creepy kid?" Virus interrupted.

"Oh! U-Um... yeah this kid ran into me and started giving some kind of psychotic speech...I think they said their name was DT?" Star answered. This only angered Virus more.

"And you didn't—didn't tell us?!?!? I ran into that kid t-t-too!!! She shouted.

Star narrowed her eyes and her eyes turned light red.

"Hey! You aren't all that innocent! You didn't tell me either!" Star snapped back.

"Well y-y-yeah because you would freak!!!" Virus yelled.

"And so would you!!! You're freaking out right now!!!" Star exclaimed.

Virus gritted her teeth, not noticing they were sharpening. Star didn't notice, and even if she did, she accidentally added a little more red paint to her rainbow vile, so she's easily angered.

"You're freaking out over something that doesn't matter, and over something you did yourself!"

It was silent for a moment.

"They were r-r-right..." Virus said through her gritted teeth. "They're gonna be erased sooner or later... why not get it over with now?" Virus was able to go a full sentence without glitching... it was unsettling. Star's eyes widened.

"Virus that's insane! They tried to get into your head and you know it!!! Let those AUs  live their normal lives!!!" Star shouted, shaking ever so slightly.

Virus grinned.

"They're miserable lives you mean? You don't know what it's like to go through countless resets, to watch your brother die right before your eyes!!! It's going to happen to them eventually right?

W̵̡͉͖̪͙͈̦͘ͅh̷̡͎̩̦̜̼̊y̶̨͍̫̜͎̲̯̘͎̓̿ͅ ̸͕̠͚͈̟͇͚̻͉̐̆̈́̑̀̍̔̆̌͒ņ̶͙̭͔̰̲̭͑́̚͘ọ̴̧͎̪͍̝͂̂̈́̅͘ͅț̵͈͇̪̻̤͕̞̟̀͛̽̚ͅ ̴̨͛̚j̴̨͕͎͈̼͉̮̘͕͚̐̉u̷͉͍̔͊̉͘̕̕ṡ̸͚͍̩̩͑́̋̄́̄͑̇͝t̸̡̢͉̯͙̻̺̾͝ ̴͎̲̥̦̯̱̠͊̈́̃́̇͛́͒g̴͚͚̻̝̙̓̎͋͌͘e̴̡̋̆̉͐̉́̃̌͝t̴̲̱̙͕̿̀̽̀͜ ̸̡̛̺̹̫͈͈̭̿͆́̈̿̈͝ȉ̷̤͍͎͎̤̫̦t̸̘̋͆̾̚ ̵̡̧̛̜͚̮̄̀̕͜͝o̴̧̡̦̺̫̿̌͐̐̆͛̊͂͘͝ͅv̸̨̩̲̤̏̀́̉̔́̏͘͝ë̸̛̛͓̟̫̟̼̞̻̗͇́͂͗͂r̴̨̺̭͕̳̙͙̩̬̾ͅ ̶̺̲̀̂͗͛͜͜w̵̡̞͙̼̺͓̓ì̴̪͎̞͗̈͠t̸̛̤̰̖̼̠͖̫̼̘́̒͆̈́̎͆͌̽͋ͅḧ̷̖́͂̑́̀̉͊̊́̀!̸̭͔̭͍̪̪̦͌̌̑̈́̈́̽̓?̶̯̗͍̍̿͌͋͋̽͋͝!̵͙̬͖̟̥̈́̆"̶͎̫̒̋̈́͝͝

Virus somehow grew six more eyes, all of them glitching red, a smile filled with sharp fangs plastered onto her face.

(The drawing above is what she looks like)

Star got up formed a fist.

Virus stood up and summoned her webs.

Star knew something like this was gonna happen.

Good thing she has been practicing. Right?

She grabbed her paintbrush and got in a fighting position.

Virus paused for a moment and went back to normal, staring at the brush.

"Heh..." she started. Virus stuffed her hands in her pockets, and shrugged. "Guess you've been suspicious huh?" Virus acknowledged. Star's eyes widened and she put her being back in her belt.

"Wait I can explain—"

But before she could finish her sentence, virus opened a portal under her to another part of the anti-void, knowing Steam would occasionally go there for some reason.

Star landed on her back with a loud oof.

"Ow..." she said rubbing the back of her head.

That's when she turned around to find them.

(A/N: HAHAHAHAHA!!!! AND BECAUSE I'M A FRICKIN SADIST I'M LEAVING YOU ON A CLIFFHANGER!!! SUCKAH!!!)