36- Ancestors

"Iam not accepting any no name omega as your mate"

"But father, he is my mate and we have mated already!! You have to accept the fact"

" That cheap omega will not set foot in this household as long as iam alive"

"This is what he said, p' Off" Singto narrated what has happened when he went to his house after the events of the weeping sky..

He had been staying with Off ever since he has mated with Krist and his father has kicked him out of the household..

Tay and New has returned to thier own mansion with thier two sons Pluem the eldest 4years old an Alpha and Frank a few months old omega...  With the time they spent with Off and Gun, Pluem got attached to their first born a one and half year old omega, Chimon and throw a fit when they wanted to go home and Chimon too was also non stop crying because the boys are being seperated. So New said that he will take Chimon with them for some days and it will also give Gun some time to relax as he cannot take care of two kids at the same time when he was also recovering slowly from the child birth..

" Singto iam not asking to murder your father here, but you do know that one day you have to take command of the household, right? Or are you gonna leave it to someone to take your household?

Singto: what are you suggesting p'Off?

Off: why do you have to wait till your father gets old.. take in-charge of your family now..

Singto: Do you think iam powerful enough to command over a 500 alphas and beta's..

Off: if you question yourself now your household will be taken by someone else preferably by Kaownah.. now that he has already being the head of chief minister's family and your father is favouring them 

He shrugged as he saw Singto was in deep thoughts.. Off and Gun's family is all about trading and contribution to the revenue of the kingdom.. but even the king's own army is not as powerful as chief minister's and next being the Singto's father's.. they have most of the powerful alphas in the kingdom included under thier family..

       It was his first time entering into the main palace of Sapphire but still Mew felt the similarity... People here are more warm, when he thought about it, when thier group of people came to the streets of the capital city for the first time the sand streets were filled with petals of roses for them to walk on.. each and every person welcomed him as if he is thier own long last son... The next three days the king threw feast for the whole kingdom.. he would have celebrated the event for the whole month but he wanted to spend time with his son too away from the responsibilities.. not as a king but simply as a father...

During the feast one of the relatives from his mother side told him that after 12years this is the first time they are seeing her smile as bright as the stars.. everytime when he turns to look at her she will give him the most beautiful smile he has ever seen.. though he could not remember the exact events happened before he was taken away he can really feel the warmth of his mother, the love she has for him is shown in her eyes that he could never doubt that he is not her son anymore..

The doubt he had whether he would be welcomed by the people of Saphirre are long gone and every fibre in his body wanted to protect the people of this kingdom.. Princess Thanya would take him out to the gardens and market area and run around in the streets..

Mew: slow down Thanya..

Thanya: p'Mew come look here this bracelet is beautiful!!

Mew: we have lots of it in the palace!

Thanya: but I want to buy from the market!! This is my first time coming here...

Mew: first time?