32- jade sun.

The prince's breath hitched and stood stunned in the same spot on seeing his mate lift his head a little above and check himself in the mirror.. even though he was a slave for 12years, he still the same majestic pure blood alpha...

Mew stood in front of the mirror and looked at himself.. the robe was threaded with Gold and the shinning diamond ornaments around his neck, chocked him more than the iron shackles that were on him when he was a slave... As he lifted his head to adjust the choker, from the corner of his eyes on the mirror he saw his mate looking at him with a little darker eyes.. his lips curved on one side knowing what his mate might be thinking... Gulf visibly stiffen for a second with his eyes turning more dark..

Mew: do you like me with all these?

Gulf: with all these you look unreachable..

Mew: then I don't want these..

Gulf: you have to wear these! You are a prince now..

Mew: I don't know.

Gulf: even if you don't know.. you are still a prince cause you are my mate now!

Mew opened his arm..

Mew: but I don't want to be unreachable to you..

Gulf smiled a little and hugged him, nuzzling him a little..

Mew: for me you are the one who is unreachable, tsuki!

Gulf raised his head a little to look at Mew's face..

Gulf: huh.. Why?

Mew: you are just like the moon, tsuki!! That is so beautiful and unreachable... Spreading light in the darkness.. you know when I was a slave I used to look at the moon daily, I wanted to go west to find the moon....

Gulf: did you find it?

Mew took his hands and traced the fingers along Gulf's jawline and lips..

Mew: No..

Gulf: No?

Mew: No, I not only found the moon, but I  also made it mine...

People always used to complement Gulf that he looks like the moon.. but never once his heart flustered on hearing that as much as it flusters now, when the same words are coming from Mew...

It took him sometime to realise that he was just staring simply at the person in front of him...

Gulf: we should go! It's already late...

Mew nodded and followed Gulf..

Gulf: you should walk next to me.. not behind me, my lord..

Mew: my lord? I don't like it!

Gulf: well when you become the king you can change it!

Mew: I will become the king?

Gulf looked at him and nodded with a small smile.. and opened the door.. and stepped out of his chamber.. no no it's thier chamber now.. THEIR... He paused a little so Mew could join him and walk next to him..

Every gaurds in the palace bowed and greeted Mew and Gulf.. Mew was taken back by the sudden respect he was recieving.... He was amazed when he reached the throne room.. even kings and queens of five kingdom waited for him, nobles and higher officials were waiting to see him...

Taking next step became heavy for Mew when all eyes were on him, judging him from head to toe.. Gulf paused for a second and smiled at Mew and locked his hand with him and lean his weight on him.... Smiling at him he pulled Mew to walk forward next to him.. and Mew complied with his mate and walked next to him with a small smile and eyes looking forward... Each stride they took was filled with elegance and class.. he may have fear and doubts but his blood is filled with royalty.. even those who doubted him as a mighty prince took a step backwards..