11- involuntarily tears

Ok guys iam going with lhong Kaownah both the names... lhong as his wolf's name and Kaownah as his name... please do vote and comment about the chapter... a very long chapter with little secrets coming to light...
__________________________________________

Gulf was confused and scared about the mark on his back.... he was sure that it cannot be mating mark... just when he overcame the fear for the slave, he got another problem to solve.... it's not like he doesnt want to mate with the slave or anything.... he wanted it to be done properly with the whole kingdom's blessing.... he wanted to be sure he loved Mew and more importantly he wanted the slave to love him... he wanted normal love story not the one where he struggles but nothing is normal when it comes to him... for he is a prince who has fallen for a slave...

If they are mates then everyone has to accept he looked at Mixx from corner of his eyes... he was a servant in palace yet a noble family accepted him because he was their son's mate... Gulf sighed thinking about it.... Earth immediately accepted Mixx as his mate when he laid his eyes on the omega... that was easy when both of them were strong in were they stand in the relationship... here it's a rollercoaster for him... one minute the slave is avoiding him and the next minute he is avoiding the slave...

His thoughts were interrupted by his favourite personal servant

Mixx: my prince, lets go to eat our lunch...

His voice was cheerful...

Gulf: oh... you sound more enthusiastic today....

Mixx: oh, nothing my prince...

Gulf: is it because day after tomorrow you are mating...

Mixx blushed a bright red....

Mixx: my prince...

Gulf: ha, you guys are damn fast... last month only you found your mate and now you guys are mating....

Mixx wanted to hide somewhere in embarrassment...

Mixx: my prince!!!!

Gulf: anyway has Earth came from wherever he went?

Mixx: he will be arriving today...

Gulf: ohhhh, that's what you are happy about? Miss him already...

Mixx: no...

Gulf: dont lie...

Mixx: prince will you be attending the ceremony...

Gulf: I wanted to attend but iam an omega and mostly I will be having my heat... but my gifts for your union will arrive at time for you...

Mixx: but i prefer you coming...

Gulf: oi mostly only mated people will attend the union... so even without heat iam not allowed..

Mixx: hmmm... even my brother is not allowed..

Gulf: well we dont want your alpha to bite your brother instead...

Mixx cringed at the thought and Gulf laughed wholeheartedly..

Mixx: it's been days since you laughed freely....

Gulf: hmmm... I can only do it in front of few people....

Gulf sighed a heavy sigh...

Gulf: surely I will miss you...

Mixx: why my prince...

Gulf: after mating you wont be working for me..

Mixx: no my prince... I will be working for you even after my mating...