16🔞 beauty and the beast

My dear thirsty peeps, here is some water to quench your thirst... 😂😂😂😂 I noticed my 14th chapter which is a 🔞 has higher views than any other chapters 😂😂😂😂😂😂

___________________________________________

Gulf was watching the hungry wolf eyeing his long fair skinned legs that was crossed....

"You know.. you can have these if you surrender to Mew", Gulf dragged his fingers along his thighs...smirking at how the wolf's eyes were following his slender finger...

"Come to me Gulf, I can show you heaven and stars" the deep sexy voice...

Gulf almost wanted to give up and make the wolf take him and ruin him on the cold floor of the dungeon... but he want Mew...

"Well iam going to show you the hell"...

The wolf eyes darkened in lust as he saw Gulf part his legs wide showing the semi hardened member and the hot pink hole... not just showed him but he ran his slender finger across his member and another finger circling his hole...

The wolf realised what Gulf meant Hell when he heard a low moan from the omega... that's when he looked up from the sinful action to the heavenly face of the prince who was biting his lips, with the half lid eyes... when Mew again looked down, Gulf closed his parts from his view by his hands...

The Wolf tried to free from the iron shackles but this time Gulf has used extra spells to keep the raging wolf in place...

"What do you want Gulf?"

"What do you want?", Gulf asked the same question to the Wolf... while unbuttoning his shirt....

"I want to be Free" , the wolf growled... and then lowered his head..

Gulf's eyes softened at the reply... he got up and went near him and placed his hands on Mew's cheeks and made him look at him...

"That's what iam trying to do... p'Mew", the omega's voice was soft...

the wolf looked into Gulf's eyes... the black orb that pulls him into a oblivion... the eyes that didnt lie to him...

"Why?"

"Because I want to".....

Gulf didnt know how he moved closer but Mew's breath was hot on his lips... Mew leaned to brush his lips with the omega... but Gulf pulled back walked back a little...

" only p'Mew can do that"

"You dont even know who he is? Or what he has done?", the Wolf questioned him back...

A small smile graced the plump lips... "but I know I cannot live with out him"

On hearing the words... Mew's heart beat was raising...

Gulf looked into the slaves eyes, "p'Mew take control of your wolf na... iam waiting for you"... 

There is no other force powerful than Love... even Lust cannot win Love...

The trapped wolf was cut of from his host, the host was treated like an object... The yearn for love... someone that care for them... someone they can rely on... someone they can trust...

Gulf saw the Golden eyes of Mew turning into a brown familiar one... as tears flowed through both their eyes... Gulf knew it was his slave, not the wolf.   He went and hugged him... he know that Mew didnt take control of the wolf but the wolf gave it to him... Mew's wolf trust him...

"Thank you, my sunak pa" he in Mew's ear to the Wolf... (A/N:sunak pa means wolf in thai)

They stayed like that for sometime.. before Gulf releasing himself from the hug and looked at Mew, who was very tired....