25- the keeper

Hello friends,

    I wanted to tell you all I love you guys the most... In my previous stories when I write about other characters many asked me stay with the main and not go to sidelines... But you guys are amazing to let me approach this story as I want... And supporting it even though there is less of your faves... Iam really really greatfull for having you all... Believe me when I say this... "Your comments are literally the energy booster for me"
_________________________________________

It took at least two days for all the omega's to atleast feel a little bit better.... But still the weather outside was gloomy... The clouds were covering the sky as if they would start weeping anytime... Because of the sudden situation many of the omegas had to mate, which made further chaos in all the kingdom... Especially Alexandrite because their second prince has mated a commoner...

It was not easy for Singto either as he was also mated with Krist who his father didn't approve....

Gulf didn't come out of his room for the two days... He didn't accept any food too... Everytime the food was kept outside his chambers, it remained there... No one touched it.... The king, queen and even prince Tong was getting worried for the young omega... One time Thanya went to check him, she called him knocking his door but didn't get any answer...

"P'Gulf.... I know you blame yourself for our brother's death..... But don't blame yourself na... We don't think you are the reason.... Just eat something " she told what was in her heart to the closed doors... All she got in reply was a muffled crying from the other side... It was enough for her to know that atleast Gulf was alive inside...

Samantha wanted to check but she couldn't bring herself to face her brother without crying and giving out the fact that his betrothed is her mate.... Which made her concentrate more on preparing for the moon festival.... Which is going to be in five days....

Meanwhile at Off's house

Off: why is it important now that you guys have to go...

It was Tay and New... New wanted to go to the mountains near Alexanderite, where he saw the texts about black fire in one of the caves.... Tay said he will only allow when he himself accompanied him to which New agreed...

New: don't you guys want to know about it... Know further about Mew... To help him and prince?

Off: that's not gonna happen New... Even if we wanted to help them the twoo Kings has promised to wed thier sons in the moon temple.... So there is no chance for Mew and Gulf...

New: don't give up even before trying p'Off...

Off looked at his two friends, The Miracle thats what he would call them... They gave up on thier intended mates for love and survived... So may be there is a chance for Mew and Gulf...

Off: make it quick, I want you guys before moon festival... Gun is not getting better and I cannot take care of Gun and the children at the same time...

Tay: Yes we know that so Singto is here he wil take care of the kids... Thou krist is little weak, at times he can too.. and I have arranged extra gaurds for safety... Also I have sent word fir Earth to come help you handle business while I asked him to send Mixx to the palace to check up on the prince...

Off nodded

Off: good... I couldn't think anything other than Gun... With the moon festival approaching iam afraid...

Tay patted Off's shoulder... He knew well about his concern... If Gun gave birth to a child during this festival it's gonna a be a special child... And Off is worried about it after what has happened to Thara for being a special child...