28- blood jade coin

It was blurry for him... He couldn't open his eyes... He could hear voices but couldn't pin point what it is or who it belongs too... His body pained like it was ripped apart again and again... His head throbbing like lightning struck inside.... He gave up and fell into slumber once again...

Earth: what are you going to do p'Off?

Off: iam going to protect Mew...

Mixx: really!! why?

Off rolled his eyes at them... His head was also throbbing at over thinking to make the situation right, but nothing is going right...

Off: look at the bruises and wound... It's clearly a mating mark... I have to go save the slave's arse if I have to keep the prince alive...

He turned to walk out of the room but turned to Earth and Mixx, as if he forgot to say something...

Off: no one should enter this room, protect the prince with your life.. not even the king, queen or the princess...

This concerned both Earth and Mixx

Earth: our kingdom is in danger right?

Off: till we have our prince, our kingdom's royal bloodline no one can take control of our kingdom... So protect him with your life...

Earth: so as Kaownah...

Off fisted his hands... He had to do something about it, he know that kaownah is so good with words and acting innocent, but now his biggest worry is Queen Sophie.... What will be her reaction on finding out that Gulf has mated? Will she punish Gulf ? Well who is he kidding he exactly knows the answer to that question, Queen Sophie will demand death sentence for both the prince and the slave..

His thoughts were interrupted by the loud arguments in the throne room... The large throne room is filled with peoples, ministers, Elders, the kings and queens of the five kingdom and the princes...

Mew was chained and contained in a corner... Kaownah was standing beside the king and looking eagerly at the audience response... and a stern face of Queen Sophie, while Prince Tong had a disturbed face.

Some minister: it is clear that this slave had intention to kill the prince... He has to be punished!!!

Another one from other corner: first thing first why was prince with him!!! He was supposed to be in the palace!!

Off saw a small smirk that adored Kaownah for a fraction of second... And the interest pique up on the face of Queen Sophie...

Another elder: are you accusing the prince? That he intentionally went and got beaten up by the slave!!

Off looked at the said Slave who flinched at hearing he might have harmed the prince... He could see that Mew was crying and blaming himself for what happened to the prince....

When someone in authoritative voice spoke, Off turned to look at prince Luke of Paraibah, "the wounds doesn't look like it was due to a beating, rather it looks like... "

Off: what are you trying to imply?

Off looked questioning at the young prince...

Some elder who was seated on the sides... "Off, Don't be irrespectful towards the prince?"

Off turned to look at the elder with the intense narrowed eye, " I wouldn't stand in the corner and let someone accuse our Prince", stressing on the word "our prince"

Luke: iam not accusing anyone wrongly here,  or that a alpha like you who have a beautiful mate, don't know how a mating mark looks like?

There were gasps heard throughout the throne room... and people started to whisper among themselves...