20- moon temple

"Damn she is beautiful"

Mew glared at his friend..."Joss, i swear i will kill you if I find you anywhere near the princess"

Joss: who said anything about the princess! Iam talking about the girl next to her...

They both looked toward where the princess is standing... a short girl looked like she is the personal servant to the princess, they can see that the girl was frantically apologising to the princess... and the princess said something and the girl turned towards them and she is very beautifull...

They both stood rooted where they were, as the girl approached them... She stood in front of Mew and bowed to him...

"Thank you.."

Mew: why?

"For helping the princess"

Mew: it's my duty... No need to thank for that...

"No, it was my duty to check everything for the princess but I failed... The princess would have been hurt because of my carelessness" a drop of tear formed on her eyes...

Joss: it's ok don't cry... The princess is safe now...

She nodded and looked at Mew..

"Let me help you", she tried to carry the things Mew was holding...

Mew: no it's okay I will carry...

"No the princess has ordered me to help you... Your hand is hurt"

An order is an order.... Mew gave some items he was carrying to the girl...

Joss: wh~

The girl turned to Joss with a smile... And words got struck in his throat...

Mew chuckled and asked the girls name..

"Sandee"

And she left the two slave to do the works...

Mew: I have never seen you this quite...

Joss: I think iam in love...

Mew raised his eyebrows...

Joss: my heart beats faster when I look at her...

Mew: Mates?

Joss: probably iam getting a small connection with her..

He looked at the shackle on his leg with a longing face.... That's when Mew noticed something... He bent down to look at the Joss's shackle...

Joss: what are you doing?...

Mew: I never noticed this... But there is some extra encryption on my ankle... You don't have anything below your shackle..

Joss bent down to check it... There is an spell like encryption on the ankle skin hidden by the shackle...

Joss: yes why didn't we notice it before?

Mew: I don't know... It appeared after the shackle was broken first time.....

Joss: what could it be?

Mew: I don't know.

Joss: anyway we are in moon temple... Let's ask the Oracle about it...

Mew: it's not easy to meet the Oracle...

Joss: well we can find a way or can ask your prince... now let's go do our work...

Mew blushed when Joss mentioned 'your prince'...As they both went on to join others...

Mew was pulled to the side and Joss just stood covering them...