6- the shackles

The week has been passed with the grand celebration for the princess birthday.... it was grand as it was the first time in 12years that king of Sapphire has sent the ambassadors to Emeraldah... this made people of both kingdoms beyond happy.... though everything was grand and everyone was happy and celebrating, a sort of tension and uneasiness can be felt from the Prince...

The Chief of Staff has heard about the incident happened between Mew and p'Off and wanted to punish Mew.. a servant has disrespected an Alpha from a high class family that too an important Guest invited by the King himself.... but due to the happy occasion the chief has decided to wait until the celebration gets over... this made the young prince uneasy, though he can understand that punishment is indeed necessary and the slave he bought should know his place, he cannot shake the weird feeling gripping his heart...

He doesn't have the heart to see the slave getting punished... or is it Mew getting punished? Through the uneasiness there is also the confusion creeping towards his brain... did really Off and Tay backed of when Mew glared? Though he doesn't know about Off he know for sure that Tay is indeed a powerful alpha that too a Knight that the king personally liked... is he not a Beta? How can a slave be powerful? But why can slaves not be powerful? Though they were Beta they should be powerful than omegas atleast but why their energy is low than a omega?

As he was thinking and walking he dashed into someone and the young man in front of him almost fell if not for Gulf's quick reflex to catch him... thanks to his training all these years...

The young man was gripping tightly to him as if his life depend on him... so Gulf carefully bought the young man to a sit down under the tree in the garden that was beside the lobby he was walking...

Gulf: brother Kokliang!! You are safe now, you can let me go...

Kok: sorry my Prince...

Gulf: p' Iam your brother dont call me like that...

Kok: but

Gulf: no buts... now tell me why you were so afraid the fall might have not caused anything... just a light pain in the bum...

Kok: oiii, the prince shouldn't talk like that...

Gulf: ah dont change the subject.... tell me..

He saw Kokliang hesitating for a second....

Gulf: p' Iam your brother you can trust me...

Kok: I think iam pregnant...

Gulf: wow its amazing why didnt you say anything before... this calls for celebration...

Kok: no... iam not sure... it's just the feeling... have to wait another two weeks or so to confirm it...

Gulf: wow, brother Hiter is gonna be very happy...

Kok gave a heavy sigh...

Gulf: what p'

Kok looked at Gulf and saw the genuine concern for him..

Kok: I dont know p'Hiter is not the same now... I feel distant to him... maybe the kid can change that...

Gulf: oii, p' I know for sure he loves you... dont worry...

Kok: hmmm, why were you absent minded before?

Gulf: huh?

Kok: you know you were very distracted and bumped into me...

Gulf's mind wandered to the thoughts he was having...

Kok: see you have the confused face now.... tell me what happened..