12- the alliance

Ok guys this year watty award includes fanfiction so I wanted to put this story up for it... but the rule is the story should be completed before 13th July.... should I complete it?? I wouldn't compromise the story... I would like your inputs...

Also please comment and vote about the chapter...

____________________________________________

While these were happening in the palace.... Off and Tay travelled to Sapphire to meet the king for their secret proposal... normally it would take 24 hours to travel from Emeraldah to Sapphire but Tay kept on stopping at some stunning magnificent places to take in the scenery, which made the travel long and they reached after 2 days... but Off didnt mind... his thoughts were very much jumbled... will the people of Sapphire would be forgiving him? It was not his fault but still if he was little more responsible everything would have been easy.... but the most unsettling thought was about the slave and the prince... he didn't want to separate them, if they were mates.. he shuddered at the thought of him and Gun in that position... he could never in a million years think a life without Gun.... so doing this to them made his heart feel heavy... then the thought about tens of thousands of people would calm his heart..... he utterly hated the responsibility....

Tay was also the same he couldnt shake the thought of him committing a sin by separating the mates.... but what if they are not mates... he concluded that he was gonna assume that they are not mates and work from there... that will make his heart feel less heavy... atleast the scenery helped him in distraction...

It was dark when they reached the Sapphire's capital and went straight to the palace... even though it was dark the city was bright with all the candle lights placed neatly... the childrens were playing on the streets and adults were chatting... but in Emeraldah mostly this time everyone would be inside their house...

As they reached the palace the Prince Tong himself greeted both of them. He looked handsome and Majestic, head held high, a pure blood alpha.... for Off it was awkward at first but then he looked at Tong who smiled wildly at him... his heart fluttered due to happiness... without hesitating he hugged him... there were few gasps around them but both of them didn't care... they were friends for a long time when they were kids.. even though they were in two different kingdoms that didnt separate their bond, except for the fateful incident that happened 12years ago... Off tried to not remember it... atleast for now...

After greeting Tong took both of them straight to their chambers which was already prepared by the maids...

Tong: do you want to eat here or in the dining room?

Off: we will have here, my prince we are tired...

Tong: please call me Tong.... when we are alone... everyone is calling me prince I think I will forget my name..

Off laughed a little...

Off: ok Tong..

Tong: you too Tay.... anyway we are of same age...

Tay bowed his head in front of him

Tay: it's an honor my prince..

Tong: what did I tel you..

Tay: ahh... T~ong..

Tong: ok, I will ask the maids to bring your dinners here, then you can rest... tomorrow morning I will come and take you both for breakfast there we can discuss the matter, that you have come for...

Off: what about the king and queen

Tong: they will be present too.. anyway I have to go now, I have some work...