34- just another day

A week has been passed after that incident and every prince and higher officials with king and queen has returned to thier own respective lands, with the exception of prince Tong, princess Thanya and queen Sophie. They three alone stayed back to spend time with prince Mew...

In Gulf chamber

Gulf was laughing so loud and Mew was pouting in the corner...

Mew: please Gulf let me eat like I used to be.... I don't want to wear this dress while iam eating...

He told and showed his long sleeves to Gulf which was covered with food particles... Gulf again laughed at his husband..

Gulf: your majesty!!!

Mew: oh Gulf dont call me that!

Gulf: but you should get used to it..

Mew: but I don't want you to call me that!

Gulf: then what should I call you?

Mew: love!! Or dear or darling..  or you can call me with my name and add the rhyme like when you are under me..

Gulf: I should add another robe on you...

Mew pouted at him.. 

Gulf: dear..

Mew: hmmm

Gulf: darling

Mew: mmmmmm

Gulf: mewwwww

Mew: ya that's how I like it...

Gulf: you are a prince now possibly a king too soon.. you should behave like a royalty...

Mew: I will be a king ah?

Gulf: yes.. soon if every high officials of the kingdom and people agrees..

He mumbled the last part.. he was still worried about it, however powerful Mew might be he is still son of Saphirre and not a Emeraldah, would people accept someone foreign as thier king? And to add fuel to the fire Mew was a slave for better half of his life and now he is not co-operating when he tried to tech him etiquettes..

Mew: so I will be a King and everyone will follow my order. 

Gulf: Yes, you can order anyone to do anything so you should be careful on what you order! We have to think all the possibilities before...

Mew: I order you to feed me..

Gulf: god, i was just saying that you cannot act on impulse and silly...

Mew: an order is an order Gulf.... Iam not ordering you as a king but as your husband..

As he said it, he leaned on the high chair that he was sitting, and opened is mouth... Gulf sighed and obliged to his demand and took a small piece of meat to his mouth.. but Mew didn't open his mouth...

Gulf: now what?

Mew: sit on my lap and feed me...

Gulf rolled his eyes and sat on Mew's lap and took the piece to his mouth..

Mew: you can make any face to me.. but I know you are happy inside.. I can feel it...

Gulf: whatever eat first....

A small smile spread across his face but he is not gonna show that to his husband now...

Gulf: if you are not learning the etiquettes soon from me.... I will arrange a higher official for you...

Mew: I will learn but not today!!!

He hugged Gulf from behind and made him lean on his chest....