1- the prince

It was said that Kingdom Emeraldah was blessed by Moon goddess herself, the lands were fertile, one side of the land was bordered by ocean which allowed the trades to be very successful... vast lands of forests and mountains.

Not only the land was good but also the people lived good and happily under King Perth Kanawut, an alpha and his beautiful wife Queen Mira Kanawut, an omega as long as they ruled, which was 12years.. but what really made the people proud was their crown Prince Gulf Kanawut..

It was said that the prince had the beauty of Moon Goddess herself... he was also equally strong... but being a beauty or an Alpha or  strong didnt matter.... which truly captured the people's heart was his politeness and calm nature. He didnt run around and did stuffs like a rich spoiled brat... he was only 17yrs old and still understood every issues of the kingdom and helped his father in ruling it.

Not only a wonderful son, the couple was also blessed with a beautiful and a fierce daughter who was a Beta princess Samantha Kanawut 15yrs old... she was young and also naughty at times... as like her brother she was also polite and well mannered child...

  Today the palace was very busy preparing for the travel of king and the queen to the sapphire kingdom, to invite them for the Moon festival which is happening in a 2 month period...

As of legend The Moon goddess has bound 5 kingdoms under her power... which are Alexandrite, Carnelia, Emeraldah, Paraibah and Sapphire... but actually the midpoint of five kingdoms is a deep forest and the forest has a very only Moon temple...it was all well untill 12 years ago which caused a clash between Emeraldah and Sapphire... though it was settled 12years ago... Sapphire kingdom stopped participating in the Moon festival... That's why the king and queen themselves are planning to go invite the king and queen of Sapphire kingdom for the festival...

Because this year festival is very important to them... once in every 20 years the sun and moon will come together to bless the lands... the day will be turned to dark and the night will turn to bright as sun and moon take turns to cover the other.....

Once every gifts and things were packed in the carriage and the whole party is about to leave the palace, the prince and princess came out to send of their parents..

Queen Mira: Samantha, be a obedient princess and behave well... dont cause trouble for your brother..

Samantha: yes mother... I will not cause any trouble for your dear son..

The way she said it, everyone know that trouble is going to follow and smiled at her..

King Perth: Gulf take care of everything.... if you feel like you cannot handle it ask our chief minister and have Hiter always with you...

Gulf: yes father... I will take care of everything and you dont need to worry... actually iam worried about you going to that kingdom...

King Perth: son, this is something we have to do... and dont worry maximum one week as Sapphire is just one day away by carriage and you know how our horses are fast.. so if anything I will get on it and run faster from there with your mother...

Gulf: thank you father..  iam relieved after hearing that...

It has been 2 days since the king and queen departed and today they received a messenger pigeon stating they are fine and reached the opposite palace safe... the tension in the palace has been reduced after hearing the message so that's why Gulf left the palace in charge of Samantha to go around the market place to see how the lives of the people....

And That's why Gulf, Hiter and Boat were disguised as commoners and walking along the busy market area of the centre of the capital city... they were going from shop to shop to buy some products and enquire about the situations around the area...

While Boat and Hiter were talking to some people, Gulf heart rose at a pleasant smell that passed by him... it is a mixture of sandalwood and rose that's causing his heart to do somersaults... he forgot his surroundings and started following the faint smell. As he got near, the smell increased and that caused his knees to wobbly like jelly... and he fell to the ground with his heart racing and face flushed.. Hiter and Boat came running to him within a matter of seconds... and caught him....

Gulf's eyes got blurry but before that he caught the sight of a broad back a man that was shirtless who was the source of the scent... all Gulf managed to see was his back and a small star like tattoo before he blacked out...

Hiter and Boat carried and hurried to the palace... it was adrenaline or something that was causing both the wolf's heart a mess.. they couldn't pinpoint the reason but they remained sane in order to safeguard the Prince..  Samantha was at the gates talking to the guards when they reached the palace..

She could tell something was wrong and took Gulf to his quarters...that's when everyone in the room caught the faint scent of an omega... at the same time Gulf started shivering... there were 2 omega maids inside the room along with 2 beta guards... both the maids shook their heads as a No... and that's when Samantha caught on to what was happening... she ordered everyone to clear the room and asked Boat to bring Mild to the quarters and Hiter to bring the Royal medic....

As everyone cleared the room the scent started to increase and spread around and away from the room.... Samantha looked at Gulf whose body temperature was raising and a small tear formed in her eyes she didn't know what to do...but for sure she know her Alpha brother is going into a heat that only omegas and betas go through

Gulf started to shiver again uncontrollably and his body started turning red from hot flushes... a small amount of slick running down between his thighs... Samantha immediately took some water and a cloth to wipe Gulf... but even she couldn't control herself by the amount of scent Gulf was releasing... she took another piece of cloth soaked it in a perfume and tied it around her nose...

Boat and Hiter arrived with Mild and Medic when they realised what has happened... since they were all already mated Gulf's scent didnt cause much of a problem but still they couldn't control themselves cause it was omega in his first heat which is the strongest...

As Mild was Boat's mate he calmed Boat and brought him back to normal...

Hiter: I will get going now princess.. I will go to my mate sorry for the inconvenience...

Samantha: brother Hiter!!!

Hiter: dont worry my princess... I wouldn't tell Kokliang or any soul out there what happened here... you can trust me.. prince Gulf is a very important person to me.. and Boat you better stand Gaurd outside and dont let anyone near the prince quarters... since Mild is here I think you can control the situation...

Boat: yes p'Hiter I will take care of everything...

As they both went on their way...

Mild: I will take care of the him.. princess Samantha... I think you are also affected by his scent...

Samantha: p'Mild you are only omega I trust please take care of my brother....

She turned to the forty something Medic who was taking out her supplements...

"Mrs.Fai please take care of my brother"

Mrs.Fai: I will take care dear...

Mrs.Fai was a medic in the royal court even before they were born and she was the one who took care of all the health issues in the palace especially the royals and she was quite close to the siblings...

Samantha: mrs.Fai do you know why this is happening???

Mrs.Fai: I dont know dear.... but as soon as I get this situation under control I will surely do some research to find out the cause.....

Samantha: I need to inform my parents and keep the palace in order till they come... so please you both are the only hope for my brother now...