just for fun

Feel free to skip if you like... But I really like you guys go read this... Just for your fun..

I have lots of stories in my mind... I write notes for every story that comes to my mind...

I now have 1.tharntype murder mystery thriller 3papers front and back notes trying to complete the chart and character connection think I will be writing that if I finish this...

1 TayNew story... One story I have long given a description in another one of my stories but I couldn't write it due to heavy angst in the story....

And another story where Tay is Bottom and New is top...

One brightwin and earthMixx together with poddkhao... I was writing this story but put it on hold. 

One Offgun story in ancient backdrop as this not a Omegaverse though....

So recently I got another story idea in my mind... But I know I may not be able to write it... Mostly because I wouldn't have time.. but I wanted you guys to enjoy a story...

Here for you guys my short note of the story... If anyone is willing to write it with your favourite as lead feel free to contact me I will give you this story to write.. don't forget to credit me if at all you are writing it...

Actual climax Lee kisses Tay hoping that he just called Joss because he was the nearest but Tay wouldnt feel anything in the kiss and all he could remember was how Joss forced a kiss on him when he kidnapped him though he hated it he liked that ki...

Actual climax Lee kisses Tay hoping that he just called Joss because he was the nearest but Tay wouldnt feel anything in the kiss and all he could remember was how Joss forced a kiss on him when he kidnapped him though he hated it he liked that kiss better... After that Lee leaves Tay, making him realise that Tay loves Joss... And Joss takes Tay and vanishes from the place... And Joss was not bad mafia but a good one who actually protects people from bad one...

Funny thing it was in my dream as bits and pieces.. the pieces I couldn't forget I made up into a story..😂😂😂

Hope you guys will like this short story 🙏🙏

And ya I will update the story soon as I have time to write it now...

And ya if you like taynew here is one short fluff