13- summer palace

Sorry for the delay guys I got tired and got more extra ideas for the story...😩 and also I have another story plot for THARN AND TYPE a mystery thriller... my stupid brain is making up more stories... but haven't started writing anything....
And also really sorry if this chapter is not good.... it was very hard to write this chapter..
___________________________________________

He felt too weak to even open his eyes... but someone was crying beside him for so long.. he wanted to open his eyes to let them know he was ok.... he tried but he couldnt... so he let the slumber take over.....

It took some time for him to wake up again to see Thara, the one boy who could hurt him, make him mad and make butterflies at his stomach at the same time, lying next to him in the sitting position...

Gulf looked closely to see the streaks of tears on the older boys cheek... a small smile formed on his lips... "the Mighty legend has cried for him"... again the butterflies in his stomach... it felt weird for Gulf... but he liked it...

Thara opened the eyes to see Gulf looking at him closely with a smile.... he couldnt believe he was seeing the boy alive and good so he swung himself at the boy and both fell on the bed with Gulf under Thara...

Thara buried his face on the neck of Gulf, which tickled him and made him to laugh loud... so he did it again....

"Thara, please stop... my stomach hurts from laughing"

The older boy stopped nuzzling but kept his face buried on Gulf's neck... a little later Gulf felt his shoulder getting wet and the older boy shaking...so he brought his hands and started rubbing his back....

Gulf: iam alright now....

Thara: Iam sorry...

Gulf: hmmm

Thara: iam really sorry... I hurt you so bad...

Gulf: ya but it's ok now... everything is alright....

Thara: I feel so bad... Gulf...

Gulf: dont feel bad... it's ok na....

Thara: I will do anything for you... for hurting you...

Gulf: anything?

Thara: yes anything....please tell me...

Gulf looked at the ceiling as if thinking something...

Gulf: ok... be my slave till you leave for Sapphire...

Thara got up from Gulf and looked at him...

Gulf: what? cant you do it for me??

Thara: I said I will do anything for you...

Gulf: then you are my slave... and also dont call me your omega while you are at it...

Thara: I will be your slave but still you are my omega...

Gulf: fine then get out and don't talk to me...

Thara: ok ok... what should I call you prince? Lord?

Gulf: call me master...

Thara: huh?

Gulf:you are my slave you should call me Master Gulf..... Call..