35- mate or mother

Gulf knows what everyone wants. He was a prince who took care of everyone needs of the kingdom... He was taught to read in between the sentences even in the silence of other person.. when Queen Sophie stood afar and watched him, he just carried on with his work. He knows exactly why she is here but he wanted her to approach him, after all she is here for her own needs.. she should put her pride aside and come to an omega like him to ask for what she wanted.. he wanted her to acknowledge the power he holds, acknowledge that he is not any ordinary omega but a omega that is worthy to sit beside her mighty son that the 5 kingdoms fear and respect now. He is not gonna give in to the power struggle but he is not irrational...

The air suddenly became dense between them as Gulf paused his actions and looked ahead, the birds and rabbits and deer that were in the garden felt uneasy and quivered in fear, the usually dancing leaves of the plants and trees stilled as the air became thicker.. Gulf sighed and continued to water the plants and started humming a rhyme as the small creatures surrounded him and nuzzled at his legs... The stilled leaves on e again started dancing to his humming...

"How did you do that?"

Gulf was startled and fell on his butt when he heard Queen Sophie just immediately back of him.. the thick air that was surrounding him minutes ago must have masked her movements... Rubbing his butt he got up and again started to water..

Gulf: I believe in taming with love..

Queen: huh?

Gulf: my queen, you showed your power and I showed my love... And love always wins..

Queen: like how you win over my son.

A small smile crept his lips

Gulf: No my queen, he is the one who tamed me with his love... Afterall iam the alpha who turned omega of him...

Queen: you both are same, always praising the other!

Gulf: iam honoured, my queen..

Queen: so have you decided who will be king of Emeraldah...

Gulf exhaled and turned to look at the Queen who had no expression on her face...

Gulf: isn't it obvious my Queen, it would be Mew...

Queen: Mew is now the son of Saphirre..

Gulf: anyway p'Tong is going to be the king of Sapphire.. isn't it better that your other son will be king of another kingdom..

Queen: how can you say that? What if I want to give Sapphire to Mew?

Gulf: well you can think like that but the people of your kingdom has long accepted that prince Tong as their next alpha king..

Queen: so what about your kingdom? Will they accept my son?

Gulf: my people has long accepted me as thier king they would also accept the person that iam mated to.. I know it's not the easy way but this is what best for the people..

Queen: you are as wise as my son says you are!

Gulf: thank you my Queen..

Queen Sophie stood there thinking about how to ask what she really wanted to ask.. but she couldn't bring herself to ask it, she has never asked anyone for favours.. she was always on the giving end and never on the recieving end..

Queen: we have stayed longer than we had intended.. in two days we are leaving to oud kingdom...

Gulf looked her with a softened face and a determined look..

Gulf: I will make sure Mew returns with you my Queen...

The queen was shocked to hear what has the young prince said... Is he really letting Mew go with her? Alone? Without him accompanying?