27- mate

"Beautiful"

Thara said looking at the tiny wolf in front of him... Which soon turned into a little boy....

"I will be the youngest one to turn into the wolf." Said a 5year old Gulf....

Thara: you look so beautiful even when you turn into a wolf....

Gulf: I know, I can't wait to show it to everyone.

Thara: No....

Gulf: what?

Thara: you cannot show your wolf form in front of everyone...

Gulf: why?

Thara: my mother said it's dangerous..

Gulf: but all of them show it off..

Thara: ya... Maybe because we are the beautiful ones.. so we cannot show it everyone..

Gulf thought about it for a while..

Gulf: No... We are beautiful wolves so we have to show it to others..

Thara: No, Gulf... Mother has said it's dangerous..

Gulf: your mother said to you... Not to me.. I can show off

Thara: No, you are beautiful and also a omega what if someone takes you away from your family... You cannot show off like that...

Gulf: iam not a omega... Iam gonna go and show to everyone now...

As Gulf turned to walk...

Thara: stop right there, you cannot show off your Wolf form to anyone...

Gulf's eyes turned wide as his heart beat faster..

Thara: unless iam there to protect you or when in dire need...

Gulf: what did you do?

Thara: it's called Alpha command... You cannot disobey me, my darling omega....

Gulf: Nooo... I hate you...

Gulf stopped his running towards the moon temple has some memories flashed for him... Instead of getting angry, only a Wild smile adored his beautiful face..

"Let's see how much possessive you will be now, my darling mate"

He regained some energy and again started towards the moon temple he knew a short path towards it through the forest... Yet it's a long way through the legs he wanted to turn into the wolf form but Thara's alpha command is still strong even after 12 years...

His legs are not weak, he can run double the distance in half a time for finding his mate... He laughed at his thought, 'his mate' he didn't even know Mew was his mate when he was at his arms length... Now he has to run miles for him...

"I will make you run for me", he huffed and looked around, little bit more he might reach the moon temple...

When the festival is about to begin.

Everyone was searching for Gulf, it was already late and people are getting impatient...

Prince Tong was also looking around when he saw princess Samantha along the corridors searching for the lost Prince.... Tong turned away before Samantha could notice but anyhow she noticed...

"Prince Tong", her voice was low and soft... Melody to his ears and his heart is beating faster as he heard the footsteps approaching him near... He tried to keep his straight face but he failed when he saw her beautiful face...