(The Lost Boys) David

A (Aftercare)

David does slightly crave for your touch (and attention). So he'd always be holding you very close to him after sex. Usually rubbing his hand up and down parts of your body, smiling when you would snuggle closer to him.

B (Their favorite body part on you and them)

His favorite body part on you is your thighs, especially if they're thick thighs. He loves how soft and firm they are as they tighten around his waist. His favorite body part on him is all of him XD. I feel like he's very confident in his looks and just loves every part of him.

C (Anything to do with cum)

Either cums on your face, back/ass and chest or inside your mouth, ass or cunt. David loves to see his cum on your skin, because it's like he's marking you. However, cumming inside you is a territorial thing too and he enjoys seeing your reactions whenever he fills you up with his cum. 

D (Dirty secret)

He loves to choke you, no matter what position is it. If he has access to your neck, then his hands will be around it.

E (Experience, how experienced are they?)

A lot of experience, like all of the boys do. They've been around for years, so I feel like they had experienced a lot of stuff over the years.

F (Favorite position)

When he's sitting in his wheelchair and you're on his lap. In this position, he can have full view of you bouncing up and down on his cock. Watching as your beautiful lips part so you can moan his name.

G (Goofy or serious in the moment?)

It's serious during sex. David is always in control and you have to do what he says.

H (Hair, how well are they groomed?)

David keeps it trim, only having a small amount of hair down there.

I (Intimacy, how are they during the moment?)

Mostly fast and rough. David wants you to be a crying, moaning mess after he's done with you. However, he can be gentle when you want him to.

J (Jacking off, views on masturbation)

Honestly, I don't see David bothering to masturbate. If he's in the mood, then he'd go to you. Also, he expects for you to do the same. If you need some love, go to him. Don't masturbate without his permission unless you want to be punished.

K (Their kinks)

Biting, slight BDSM, spanking, thigh riding, edging, degrading, period sex, begging, exhibitionism,

L (Location, their favorite place to be intimate.)

Anywhere in the cave since it's mostly private. But he doesn't mind having sex at the boardwalk. David kinda likes the thrill of someone catching both of you.

M (Motivation, what gets them going?)

Seeing you wear corsets. Whether you're a boy or girl -it doesn't matter to him- David loves to see how makes your waist so small. If there's also stockings then it gets him even more excited.

N (No! Something they wouldn't do)

I guess you degrading him. David lets you be on top at times, but having you degrade him? Like fuck he'll let you get away with it.

O (Oral, preference in giving or receiving)

David prefers receiving, he sees blowjobs as a reward for you. They most likely happen when he's sitting in his wheelchair. You'll be kneeling in front of him -either naked or having your hands tied behind you with his belt- and forced to deepthroat him. David doesn't mind giving at times, he loves having you beg for him to please you.

P (Pace, fast and rough or slow and sensual?)

It's mostly fast and rough. David loves to be in control and possibly give you some bruises and bite marks. Yet, every once in a while, he can get romantic and takes his time with you.

Q (Quickies, their opinion on quickies rather than proper sex)

He enjoys quickies. They mostly occur when you're both at the boardwalk. During the night, one of you will drag the other underneath the boardwalk to have some fun.

R (Risks, are they game to experiment, do they take risks?)

He would totally risk getting you both caught having sex on the boardwalk. David loves to see your face burn up in embarrassment.

S (Stamina, how many rounds can they go for? How long do they usually last for?)

The rounds will last until the sun rises, so around 8 or more. If there's interruptions then the rounds could be around 4 or less.

T (Toys, do they own toys? Do they use them?)

Not really that interested in toys. Other than rope, his belt, whips and collars, he wouldn't be all that interested in using toys. However, if you want to try some out, David might use them.

U (Unfair, how much do they like to tease)

He can be a bit of a tease at times, but hates when you do it. He'll hide his frustration, staying calm and collected. Since he's good at hiding his emotions, it will take a very long time before he cracks. Pulling you into the nearest secluded area and roughly fucking you for being a 'brat'.

V (Volume,how loud are they? What kind of noises do they make?)

It'll mostly be low growls and moans from you David. You would probably be the loudest because he loves hearing you moan out his name.

W (Wildcard, random head cannon)

Hope you like the feeling of leather, because David always wears his gloves when he fingers you. Imagine feeling those rough gloved hands roaming your body or resting on your tongue to lick it clean of your juices.

X (X-ray, what's going on in their pants?)

David is around average size (5.8 inches) but very thick.

Y (Yearning, how high is their sex drive?)

He has a very high sex drive. All of the lost boys do honestly. They're horny and needy af.

Z( How fast do they fall asleep afterwards?)

Kinda depends on when you were having sex. If you had sex in the middle of the night - like 2 AM or something- David will just lay in bed with you until you went asleep, then leaves to feed or go out with the boys. If you had sex when it's nearing sunrise, he will hold you close as he falls asleep with you.