Lester Sinclair

A (Aftercare)

He'll be kissing you and holding you against him as you fall asleep. You're the best thing to ever happen to him, so Lester will show you how much he loves you with tons and tons of physical affection.

B (Their favorite body part on you and them)

His favorite body part is his hands. He loves roaming them all over your body to make you flustered. Lester doesn't have favorite body part on you, because he loves every part of you! Your face, hands, legs: basically every inch of you.

C (Anything to do with cum)

There's a small habit where he wouldn't tell you when or where he will cum. He gets too into the moment. Lester mostly cums inside you. To watch his cum drip out of your body; it does something to him. He also likes to cum on your body too. He doesn't help you clean up though because he loves to see you in a mess.

D (Dirty secret)

He would like to try period sex. I can kinda see Lester being into some sick/kinky shit. Plus orgasms helps with cramps, so when why not help you out?

E (Experience, how experienced are they?)

I guess Lester has the bare minimum of experience. Although he's a sweet cinnamon roll (That's what I think he is XD), most wouldn't date or be interested in him, because of his looks and he doesn't really take frequent showers.

F (Favorite position)

Cowgirl/Reverse cowgirl. He loves to watch you bounce up and down on him with your hands on his chest. He could rest his hands on your hips or chest. In this position, he can see how your body reacts. Another position he loves is the 69 position. It's a fun position and he can get handsy in this position too.

G (Goofy or serious in the moment?)

Lester is more goofy in the moment than being serious. He just wants to have a good time with you; so he'll sometimes crack jokes or be silly and giggles during sex.

H (Hair, how well are they groomed?)

Before he met you, it was a mess. He didn't bother much with hygiene or shaving that much. But when he met you and began falling for you, he would take more showers, shave more and improve his hygiene.

I (Intimacy, how are they during the moment?)

He's such a sweetheart! Gently feeling all over your body, kissing every inch of you and telling you how much you mean to him. He'd sometimes leave hickeys on your body. He's very handsy and would just be squeezing and groping you.

J (Jacking off, views on masturbation)

Lester does masturbate a lot, using a photo of you (either you bending over or down your shirt) or a recording of your voice.

K (Their kinks)

Praise kink, cock warming, cream pie, face riding, pegging, voyeurism, spanking, a bit of rough sex and many many more.

L (Location, their favorite place to be intimate.)

His favorite place is inside his truck. Sure there's the bed, couch, shower and wherever you could outside; but having sex in the truck is his favorite.

M (Motivation, what gets them going?)

Just you paying attention to him. He craves for the attention which his parents never gave him during his childhood. All you need to do is listen and spend time with him.

N (No! Something they wouldn't do)

Sharing you with anyone else. He's insecure that you'll leave him for someone more attractive than him (like Bo) or someone more talented than him (Like Vincent). You're the first person to show any true kindness or attention to him. So no way in hell will he let anyone take you away from him.

O (Oral, preference in giving or receiving)

Lester is more of a giver than a receiver. He puts your pleasure before his. But as much as he loves to eat you out, he loves when you go down on him. If you give him head whilst he drives, he'll want to fucking marry you right then and there. When you give him head, his hand always strokes your hair. Usually telling you how much he loves you.

P (Pace, fast and rough or slow and sensual?)

He likes to be slow and sensual, but if he gets too excited then it'll be fast and rough. At times he will get too inflamed and his thrusts will become harder and faster. Making your head bang against the bed board at times.

Q (Quickies, their opinion on quickies rather than proper sex)

He's fine with quickies. Especially when you're both having a quickie outside. He likes to roll around in the mud, there's something fun and naughty fucking like this.

R (Risks, are they game to experiment, do they take risks?)

Totally is down for taking risks. He kinda likes the thrill of fucking in the truck and there's a chance of a stranger coming by to ask for help. Sometimes he'll take you out in the woods for a date. During which he'll try and finger you whilst you lay on the picnic basket.

S (Stamina, how many rounds can they go for? How long do they usually last for?)

He can go up to 4 rounds a night. He's always energized to please you and have fun! Lesters excitement is a good and bad thing; it's a good thing because he'll treat you like a prince/princess but also a bad thing because he'll whine and pout if you just want to go to sleep.

T (Toys, do they own toys? Do they use them?)

There's a couple he owns: handcuffs, blindfolds, duct tape etc. But if you suggest more toys, he'll be down to try them out. Lester would like to be pegged by you.

U (Unfair, how much do they like to tease)

Lester doesn't usually tease, but if you tease him first then he'll tease back. To him, it's a fun game between you two; to see who will be the first one to snap and take the other to the bedroom.

V (Volume,how loud are they? What kind of noises do they make?)

At times, Lester can be very loud. Whenever you're pegging him, he'll just be a loud moaning mess. But if it's slow and sensual, the noises Lester makes are low groans and moans. 

W (Wildcard, random head cannon)

He's lowkey a perv, most of us know this already. He'll sometimes spy on you changing or have a small gaze at you showering. If you catch Lester spying, he would just smile at you and continue to watch (unless you ask him to leave and he will go away). 

X (X-ray, what's going on in their pants?)

His is an inch over average size (6.5 inches) but his shaft is slightly thin.

Y (Yearning, how high is their sex drive?)

Lester's like a dog in heat. I also think he's a little touch-starved. So he will take any chance he gets to just hold any part of you. 

Z( How fast do they fall asleep afterwards?)

It'll take a couple of minutes before he nods off. Lester wants to cuddle with you before falling asleep.