Brahms Heelshire

A (Aftercare)

Lots, lots and lots of cuddles! He may not be the best at aftercare, but he usually has his hands all over you. During and after sex he always touches you. Giving you sloppy kisses too.

B (Their favorite body part on you and them)

His favorite body part on him is his hands. Brahms takes great pride in his strength. Plus, he loves how big they are compared to yours. His favorite body part on you is your lips

C (Anything to do with cum)

Brahms prefers to come on your chest, ass or face. Seeing your body covered with his cum, it's like he's marking you as his. He likes making a mess for you to punish him for.

D (Dirty secret)

He may be stealing your underwear. He does have a bit of a panty sniffing kink. Brahms takes them out of the laundry when you're not looking. 

E (Experience, how experienced are they?)

Zero experience. He only knows a couple of things thanks to the classical books he owns. But there not very good and don't help much. So you'll have to teach him, luckily though Brahms is a fast leaner.

F (Favorite position)

I feel like he mostly enjoys being in the missionary position. He also likes to have you up against the wall or the shower wall. Honestly Brahms likes any position with you on your back or underneath him.

G (Goofy or serious in the moment?)

At the start, he's mostly serious. However he'll soon loosen up and be more fun and giddy during sex: small kisses anywhere/everywhere on your body, tickling your sides to make you giggle etc. He can serious at times but goofy as well. He's also a switch from a dom to a submissive.

H (Hair, how well are they groomed?)

There's a lot of hair Down There; it's like a god damn forest! You can't get him to shave there. He will tell you no every time you ask.

I (Intimacy, how are they during the moment?)

Brahms is passionate during sex. He worships your body and wants you to know how much he loves. He wants you to do the same to him as well. Sometimes Brahms is rough with you but he mostly wants to treat you good during sex. He doesn't want to go too far and hurt you. 

J (Jacking off, views on masturbation)

24/7 baby. He gets off from almost anything you do; just watching you bend over makes him crazy. He usually jacks off whilst watching you changing, showering or doing anything that was a little provocative. 

K (Their kinks)

Voyeurism, praise, maybe bondage, possibly a nanny/mommy kink, role play, orgasm denial and maybe more he doesn't even know yet. He's down to try anything you offer.

L (Location, their favorite place to be intimate.)

He doesn't really have a favorite place, he has the whole house! You can fuck wherever you want: the bedroom, the bathroom, the kitchen, just anywhere in the house.

M (Motivation, what gets them going?)

Basically anything. Literally anything you do that's a small amount of sexual, Brahms finds hot.

N (No! Something they wouldn't do)

Degradation. Nope, no thank you ma'am. He's insecure about his face so don't be mean to him please.

O (Oral, preference in giving or receiving)

Brahms likes to do both: he can spend hours between your legs, but he also likes your mouth around him. When giving oral, the feeling of his beard against you thigh is like heaven. He also likes when you pull his hair whilst he is pleasuring you.

P (Pace, fast and rough or slow and sensual?)

He's more on the slow and sensual side; that doesn't mean he can't be rough though. If he's in an angry mood, he'll get you up against the wall with no hesitation. Brahms will have no mercy when he's rough. But if he's isn't in that mood, he wants to take time with you and make it last. To pleasure every inch of your body. He likes to tease you as well, make you go near the edge, then stop and start over again.

Q (Quickies, their opinion on quickies rather than proper sex)

Yes, yes 100% yes! He loves having quickies. It doesn't matter where and when you have sex: on the couch, the bed, a kitchen or the wall.

R (Risks, are they game to experiment, do they take risks?)

I guess you can say he is, depending on what you want to try. As long as it's in the house, and probably the garden, he is fine with trying it. Anything you want to try out (As long as it won't hurt you) then he'll happily oblige.

S (Stamina, how many rounds can they go for? How long do they usually last for?)

This boy's stamina... good luck with him! He can last for almost the whole night, up to 7 or 8 rounds possibly.

T (Toys, do they own toys? Do they use them?)

Depends on what type of toys you want to use; using a paddle to spank you? Sure, he can try that. Using a dildo on you(or him)? No way. Why use a toy like that when Brahms can fuck you instead.

U (Unfair, how much do they like to tease)

Oh he loves to tease. He adores hearing your voice begging for him. Doesn't like when you tease him though, he becomes a brat when you do.

V (Volume,how loud are they? What kind of noises do they make?)

Since Brahms likes his music loud, he likes his sex to be loud as well. He tries to keep in his moans so he mostly hear you. However he can get loud sometimes. 

W (Wildcard, random head cannon)

Likes when you wear lacey lingerie. You modeling the new set of bra and panties will make him go ballistic.

X (X-ray, what's going on in their pants?)

He's average size and a bit thin, not thin enough to fill you up though. His shaft is long.

Y (Yearning, how high is their sex drive?)

All the way up to the sky. He constantly wants to touch you and for you to touch him; poor baby is touch starved.

Z( How fast do they fall asleep afterwards?)

Brahms stays up a little longer so he can watch you sleep. Normally he will play with your hair whilst humming a song. Before falling asleep next to you.