Severen

A (Aftercare)

He loves, loves, LOVES to cuddle! Severen will take any chance he gets to snuggle with you, especially if you're still human. Since your body would be warm so he could just cuddle you for days.

B (Their favorite body part on you and them)

His favorite body part on him is his face. Who could deny his handsome face? Severen would only have to smile to get someone swooning for him. His favorite body part on you is your lovely hips. He always has his arms around them, sometimes giving them a small squeeze. He likes to pamper quick kisses on your hips before he goes down on you.

C (Anything to do with cum)

I don't think he would have much of a preference for cumming on/inside you. He likes to cum inside you, yet he also likes cumming on your face or chest. It's 50/50 on what he would do. 

D (Dirty secret)

Loves having 'morning' sex (by morning sex I mean as soon as he wakes up). He's kinda into somnophilia too. At times he would wake up before you, so he'll try and get you in the mood whilst you're still asleep.

E (Experience, how experienced are they?)

Severen has had a couple of one night stands, and only one serious relationship (before he was a vampire). So he knows what he's doing in the bedroom.

F (Favorite position)

Any position that allows him to see your pretty face. He just adores all of your expressions when he's pounding his cock so deep inside you.

G (Goofy or serious in the moment?)

Severen doesn't take sex that seriously. He just wants to have a good time with you! He'll definitely be making silly cowboy noises whenever you ride him. But if you want him to be serious, then he can certainly try. 

H (Hair, how well are they groomed?)

There isn't a lot of hair down there, but if you want him to shave then he'll do so. He isn't all that bothered with body hair.

I (Intimacy, how are they during the moment?)

He tries to be gentle because of his strength, at least he does the first time you both have sex. But if you want him to be rough, then you're in for a ride. Severen can be so rough that you'll start to cry.

J (Jacking off, views on masturbation)

Severen doesn't jack off that frequently, plus it'll be hard to do it without getting interrupted. He could be going at it alone in the motel room, only for one of his family members to be knocking to see if any was inside. However, if he has the chance (and you're there to help him) then he will fantasizing about you as he jacks off.

K (Their kinks)

Biting, slight BDSM, overstimulation, somnophilia, thigh riding, dirty talk, slight breeding kink, exhibitionism, period sex, spanking, praise kink.

L (Location, their favorite place to be intimate.)

Doesn't really have a favorite place, since he and his family travel a lot, they never stay in one area for a long period of time. So he doesn't signify anywhere as his favorite; as long as you're able to have sex there, then he doesn't complain.

M (Motivation, what gets them going?)

After he has fed off of you or someone random. He always gets excited after feeding. Severen may do some slight groping as he sinks his teeth into your neck. Once he finishes feeding, he'll suggestively wiggle his eyebrows before pulling you somewhere for a round of something else.

N (No! Something they wouldn't do)

Force you into being a vampire. This may cause some conflict with his family, but he doesn't want you to hate him for turning you without your consent. No matter how many times Jesse tells him to just turn you, he wouldn't and waits until you want to. If you want to become of them straight away, then that's awesome and somewhat of a fucking relief for Severen. There would be no tension or arguments between the family.

O (Oral, preference in giving or receiving)

He prefers to give then receive. Severen will be eating you out until you're moaning his name and can't think of anything but him. Doesn't mind if you want to give him oral, he'd usually be gripping you hair as you blow him. Calling you a good boy/girl or a dirty slut.

P (Pace, fast and rough or slow and sensual?)

It's 50/50 with Severen. Some nights he can be fast and rough, others he will take his time and be very gentle. If it's your first time (meaning you're a virgin and/or it's first time with Severen), then he will be extra gentle.

Q (Quickies, their opinion on quickies rather than proper sex)

Hell yeah, he is down for quickies! You usually don't have enough time for proper sex. He'd gladly have a quickie in a bars bathroom whilst the others get their pickings of food. Probably sings along with the music that the bar was playing just to make you laugh.

R (Risks, are they game to experiment, do they take risks?)

Of course, Severen loves to take risks. I can see him attempting to finger you under a bar's booth when there isn't as many people in the bar.

S (Stamina, how many rounds can they go for? How long do they usually last for?)

Severen has lots and lots of stamina. Can go for 8 rounds if Jesse lets you and Severen have a room for yourself. If not, then may only have 2 rounds before the rest of the family come back from feeding.

T (Toys, do they own toys? Do they use them?)

If you find any during the trips going from town to town, Severen wouldn't mind trying them out. You may not be able to keep them for long though because you're constantly going from one town to another.

U (Unfair, how much do they like to tease)

Severen does tease, but it isn't frequent. Although he loves edging you, there sometimes isn't enough time for it. He does get a bit pouty when you tease him though.  

V (Volume,how loud are they? What kind of noises do they make?)

Lots of dirty talking and dirty jokes. Probably has a laugh or two whenever something silly happens.

W (Wildcard, random head cannon)

Severen has a lot of strength -mostly thanks to him being a vampire- so he'd try to be gentle and he won't be too rough and seriously hurt you. He cares for you a lot and doesn't want to make you upset or get badly injured over him going too far.

X (X-ray, what's going on in their pants?)

He's around 6 inches and thick.

Y (Yearning, how high is their sex drive?)

It's only a little bit over medium.

Z( How fast do they fall asleep afterwards?)

I guess, he's mostly awake until the sun's up so it'll take awhile before he nods off. Severen will stay up through the whole night and holds you securely close to him. Quietly chatting away about silly things before you both catch some z's.