When They Get Jealous

(Just a quick note, I tried to have the reader gender neutral, first time trying this so sry if it ain't the best. Also, there is some violence involved in some parts) 

Jason Voorhees

Since it was a hot and sunny day, you went to the lake to have a small swim in the lake. You spent around 15 minuets swimming before you decide to sunbathe. As you got out of the water, you notice a guy with a small group checking you out. You sigh upon watching him walk over to you. He seemed to be a typical jock you'd see from high school. No matter how many times you told him you were taken, he was still trying to get you into bed. Unknowingly, Jason was hiding by the trees, watching in case anything like this would happen. By the third time you told the guy to fuck off -and he didn't-, that's when Jason intervened. He walked out of the shadows and raised his machete at the jock. Who swiftly ran away in fear, screaming like crazy. You giggle, giving Jason a small kiss. Thanking him for 'saving' you before he goes after them.

Micheal Myers

It was getting late as you waited at the bus stop. Micheal decided to watch you from afar. To make sure you got home safely. As you waited for the bus, a man suddenly sat beside you. He asks for a lighter- which you offered to light up his cig- then began some small talk with you. The small talk soon turns to flirting. Micheal notices your nervousness as your try to subtly tell him to stop. But what made Micheal snap was the guy touching your shoulder; like fuck he'd let that bastard touch what's his. He stomps his way over and before the guy could even react, Micheal slits his neck open. His body drops dead as the blood from the slash pours on the ground. You gasp at the sudden motion of Micheal's. "Micheal, what the-!" You couldn't finish your sentence as he grabs the back of your neck. Pulling you into a passionate yet rough kiss through his mask. The kiss lasts for a while until Micheal picks up and takes you home.

Freddy Krueger

You were in the dream realm with Freddy, telling him about your day. Freddy wasn't properly listening, until you mention some creep at your workplace. He asks (well, it was more of a demand) for you to explain more and you tell him how the creep was constantly flirting with you and almost grabbed your ass. As if Freddy would let some guy get away with touching your ass. That was his job! Freddy gets up from your bed and raises his finger blades. "I'll be right back, babe." He says before disappearing. You waited for about an hour before he came back. Covered in blood from head to toe. You gave him a stunned look, but before you could ask anything, he grabs you and kisses you passionately. Making you forget to ask about the blood.

Billy And Stu

Although all three of you went to the store together, somehow you managed to 'escape' their clutches. Just so you can look around alone; although you love being with them, it would be nice to have some alone time. As you look through the articles of clothing, a familiar voice calls your name. It was an old girl bestfriend from high school. You both hug before catching up on how your lives have been during the 5 years apart. Not noticing your boyfriends watching you both. When she began to ask about you having a partner, especially when she blushes and has a certain grin on her face, that was their cue to rush over. Stu immediately wraps his arms around you and pulls you against his chest, "Hi sweetie! Who's your friend?" Billy will walk up and kiss your cheek, sending the girl a look that nerves her. This leaves the girl being embarrassed and fully nervous as you explain about yours, Billy's and Stu's relationship, not noticing your boyfriends jealousy.

Bo Sinclair

Another group of teens had came to Ambrose, their car had its tires somehow slashed and needed some help. Bo recommended for some to wander around the town whilst he sorted out the car. Only one stayed behind, his excuse being that he wanted to help out. When he really stayed to talk with you more. As Bo worked on the car, he'd always take glances at you and the man. He could tell the future victim fancied you; the way he was talking to you, the way he's looking at you. Bo never considered himself to be a jealous man. After all, he's literally the full package: a sharp jawline, good lookin' muscles and that handsome face. But then he notices how attractive this guy was. That he probably had a good job, rarely smokes and never comes home in a drunken state, hell, he must have a nice family as well. You'd probably be better off with him... No. Bo can't let you go that easily. "Hey, mind giving me a hand here?" Bo waited until the guy was close enough - and you went away to get a drink- to smash his head against the car again and again. Bo didn't stop until he heard you, "Fuckin' hell Bo. You know Vinny doesn't like it when you mess them up like that." He doesn't reply, Bo just stands up and pulls you against him. Holding you in a tight embrace. "I love you." He whispers.