Jennifer Check

A (Aftercare)

Jennifer makes sure you're feeling ok after sex. Sometimes, she worries that she may of went too far and injured your beautiful body. She'd always cuddle and give kisses after having rough sex.

B (Their favorite body part on you and them)

Her favorite body part on herself is obviously her boobs. That is her best asset after all. But her fav body part on you is definitely your ass. If you're either a man or woman; it doesn't matter she's an ass girl.

C (Anything to do with cum)

She loves when you cum on her tongue, she loves tasting your juices.

D (Dirty secret)

She doesn't keep things secret. Jen is always open about things she is into. There's zero shame inside her.

E (Experience, how experienced are they?)

Jennifer, as most of us know, is very experienced. She knows how to make you blush and fall onto your knees for her.

F (Favorite position)

Honestly, she likes most positions the two of you are in. As long as she gets to see your pretty flustered face, she's fine with the position.

G (Goofy or serious in the moment?)

At times, Jennifer can get goofy. She might begin to float during the moment just to surprise/scare you. Other than a couple of dirty jokes here and there; she's is mostly serious during sex.

H (Hair, how well are they groomed?)

Jennifer shaves frequently. In her opinion, she doesn't like having hair down there. She finds it gross and wants to get rid of all of that hair.

I (Intimacy, how are they during the moment?)

Although Jennifer is a bit rough during sex, she is a bit of a hopeless romantic. She loves to have a slow romantic evening with you: starting with a beautiful romantic dinner, watching either a horror or romance movie to then end with some intimate time.

J (Jacking off, views on masturbation)

She doesn't bother masturbating that much. Why should she do that when you can pleasure her instead? Whenever she's in the mood, she'll go over to yours.

K (Their kinks)

Surprisingly, she's abit vanilla. Jennifer is mostly into biting, slight bondage, orgasm control and queening.

L (Location, their favorite place to be intimate.)

She mostly prefers to be in the bedroom. Yet she won't mind having sex (or having a quickie) in another location: like the kitchen, the bathroom of a nightclub or somewhere in public.

M (Motivation, what gets them going?)

After she has killed/eaten someone, she will be running straight to you for some fun. Girl is gunna have that high adrenaline after a kill and she'll be very hungry. Not for human flesh though ;)

N (No! Something they wouldn't do)

I guess something Jennifer wouldn't do is something that's way too gross for her. Like other body fluids which isn't your blood.

O (Oral, preference in giving or receiving)

Jennifer is in between (But leans more with giving), she's fine with giving or receiving. This girl knows how to (tr)eat you right; making you go weak in the knees. She thinks you taste amazing. But she loves when you give her oral as well.

P (Pace, fast and rough or slow and sensual?)

She is mostly fast and rough. However, if she's feeling in a bit of a romantic mood; she'll be slow and makes sure every moment is savored.

Q (Quickies, their opinion on quickies rather than proper sex)

Hell yeah, she loves quickies. It doesn't matter (that much) wherever or whenever it is; if she wants a quickie then she'll get one.

R (Risks, are they game to experiment, do they take risks?)

Yes she's down to all kinds of risks. It's kinda exciting to almost get caught fucking in a store's changing room.

S (Stamina, how many rounds can they go for? How long do they usually last for?)

Jennifer is succubus so... I bet she can last for a very long time.

T (Toys, do they own toys? Do they use them?)

She definitely owns toys (vibrators, strap on, double headed dildos etc) and will 100% use them during sex.

U (Unfair, how much do they like to tease)

Jennifer is such a tease in bed. But she likes when you're a tease as well.

V (Volume, how loud are they? What kind of noises do they make?)

She mostly moans and whimpers during sex, especially when you go down on her.

W (Wildcard, random head cannon)

Usually after sex, she'd just hold you in bed and play with your hair (Whether it's long or short). She waits until you fall asleep to leave or pretends to go to sleep as well. In the morning (If she's still there) Jennifer will try to make you breakfast.

X (X-ray, what's going on in their pants?)

Jennifer doesn't have the biggest butt, however she does have a big bust size.

Y (Yearning, how high is their sex drive?)

She's a fucking succubus. I'm sure her sex drive is rather high.

Z( How fast do they fall asleep afterwards?)

Well... she's a demon and they don't really need sleep. Jennifer will stay with you in bed until you fall asleep. Either leaving you in bed with a kiss on the forehead, or closing her eyes and pretending to be asleep.