Rusty Nail

Requested by Katakuriwife48

A (Aftercare)

Rusty 100% has a smoke right after sex, giving you a quick kiss before lighting a cig. After his smoke, Rusty will ask if you want anything before he does what he wants to. Such as asking you if you want a bath since he's going to have one or asking if you need a drink. While Rusty may not be that good at emotional aftercare, he is good at physical care.

B (Their favourite body part on you and them)

His favourite body part on you is your legs. Sometimes he has your legs rest over his lap while he is driving. Roaming his hand up and down your legs whenever he gets the chance to. Although he doesn't really have a favourite body part on himself, if you made him choose, he'd go with his hands. Doesn't really have much of a reason why.

C (Anything to do with cum)

He prefers to cum on you as it can be another way to degrade you. Rusty would admire your face marked with his cum and call you his dirty little slut.

D (Dirty secret)

I feel like he'd be interested in you giving him strip teases/lap dances. Rusty loves to watch your beautiful body sensually move from side to side.

E (Experience, how experienced are they?)

He has had some one-night stands and relationships but they don't last very long.

F (Favorite position)

Rusty honestly likes the pretzel dip position. It allows him to give deep and powerful thrusts inside you along with having a lot of intense eye contact with you.

G (Goofy or serious in the moment?)

It's mainly serious but sometimes he'll make a couple of jokes. Rusty generally does this to ease the mood or just to have a minor laugh together.

H (Hair, how well are they groomed?)

It isn't kept that groomed because he doesn't feel the need to do it. Yet if you politely ask Rusty to trim, he will try to every now and again. He won't care much if you shave or don't.

I (Intimacy, how are they during the moment?)

He can be rough but mostly wants it to last for a while. It'll last for ages until you're a trembling and flustered mess.

J (Jacking off, views on masturbation)

It doesn't happen often since he won't feel the desperate need to. When he's in the mood he'd prefer for you to help him. However, if you don't want to/are not in the mood he'd just go somewhere private to relieve himself.

K (Their kinks)

Degradation, praise kink, overstimulation, edging, BDSM, spanking, begging, sadism, predator/prey play, orgasm denial,

L (Location, their favourite place to be intimate.)

His truck since it's the place he's in most of the time. Occasionally you both do book a motel or hotel to take a break from driving. 

M (Motivation, what gets them going?)

I guess flirting with each other. He wants to prolong the flirtation until one of you has enough and drags the other somewhere private.

N (No! Something they wouldn't do)

He wouldn't involve you in his 'personal activities' unless you tell him you want to. Rusty doesn't want the risk of you getting seriously injured thanks to his actions on others.

O (Oral, preference in giving or receiving)

Rusty prefers to receive but will always give in return. Whenever you offer him some head he will give something back if he thinks you deserve it.

P (Pace, fast and rough or slow and sensual?)

Rough and slow. It's obvious that Rusty isn't much of a soft person but he will control how rough he can be with you. He'll go as rough as you want him to.

Q (Quickies, their opinion on quickies rather than proper sex)

Although Rusty has a neutral opinion on quickies, they happen more often than proper sex. He does try to make it last as long as he can though.

R (Risks, are they game to experiment, do they take risks?)

There are a couple of risks Rusty is down to do: having sex in a semi-public place, forcing someone (who may have wronged him or you) to watch etc.

S (Stamina, how many rounds can they go for? How long do they usually last for?)

He can go for 5 rounds a night. There will be small breaks cause he knows how rough he can be in bed.

T (Toys, do they own toys? Do they use them?)

Other than rope and certain toys for pain, he's not that interested in toys. Rusty may use some toys in games but won't really use any sort if there's no type of game involved.

U (Unfair, how much do they like to tease)

At times he can be a major tease. Rusty will whisper the dirtiest things imaginable in your ear before walking away. Leaving you with your face as red as a tomato.

V (Volume, how loud are they? What kind of noises do they make?)

There will mainly be rough grunts and groan, maybe some praise and degradation as well.

W (Wildcard, random head cannon)

Since driving for a long period of time can get a little dull, Rusty endeavours in finding any fun attractions you may drive by. He doesn't want you feeling glum for the whole trip so why not check out some areas?

X (X-ray, what's going on in their pants?)

He is just above average (6 inches) and thick.

Y (Yearning, how high is their sex drive?)

His sex drive is just a little under average.

Z( How fast do they fall asleep afterwards?)

It takes a while until Rusty goes asleep since he wants to do something before nodding off. He'd have a smoke, ask you if want anything, maybe have a shower/bath and then go to sleep.