Nancy Thompson

A (Aftercare)

Nancy would like to cuddle for a couple of minutes, have a back-and-forth of praise between the two of you and if there's time both of you can have a bath together. Nancy will want at least 5 minutes of cuddles before going to sleep. having a bath or getting on with her day.

B (Their favourite body part on you and them)

Her favourite body part on you is your thighs. There isn't a particular reason why, Nancy just likes tracing her hand on them. Her favourite body part on herself is her face. Nancy likes how defined her cheeks are and how plump her lips are.

C (Anything to do with cum)

She doesn't really care whether you cum on her or not. As long as it's cleaned up later on then she's fine with whatever you prefer.

D (Dirty secret)

If you had to go away for a while (maybe around 3-4 days) for family or work, Nancy sometimes hugs your pillow while sleeping cause she misses you.

E (Experience, how experienced are they?)

Well, in the first movie she did have a boyfriend yet I'm not sure if they had sex during their relationship.

F (Favorite position)

Nancy likes the good old missionary but she doesn't mind trying out other positions. Just start with any extreme positions or Nancy will be slightly put off by them.

G (Goofy or serious in the moment?)

It can be a mix of serious and goofy during the moment. Although she takes lovemaking seriously, Nancy doesn't mind a couple of jokes being made/silly moments happening.

H (Hair, how well are they groomed?)

There is some hair down but she does shave every now and again. Nancy doesn't really mind if you don't shave frequently. 

I (Intimacy, how are they during the moment?)

She likes it to be slow and romantic; it would start with slow and sensual kisses as her hands roam your body (the foreplay can last for a while).

J (Jacking off, views on masturbation)

Nancy doesn't masturbate that often because she isn't that much of a sexual person.

K (Their kinks)

It's a little bit vanilla; overstimulation, praise kink, thigh riding, slight edging kink, and dirty talk.

L (Location, their favourite place to be intimate.)

The bedroom. Yeah, Nancy knows it is the common answer but she likes how private the area is so you wouldn't have to worry about others catching you both in the act.

M (Motivation, what gets them going?)

It's the typical stuff honestly: whispering explicit comments into her ear, offering sensual touches, teasing her throughout the day etc.

N (No! Something they wouldn't do)

Anything that involves harm or causes any cuts/blood to happen. Nancy doesn't want either of you to get hurt during this lovely moment between the two of you.

O (Oral, preference in giving or receiving)

I think Nancy prefers to receive, it's not that she doesn't think of pleasuring you. She just loves how fucking good it feels having your fingers/tongue go into her pussy. When Nancy gives you head, she would start off slow before gaining speed.

P (Pace, fast and rough or slow and sensual?)

Nancy likes to take it nice and slow. If you were ever to try to be fast and rough Nancy would want a safe word in case it gets overwhelming for either of you.

Q (Quickies, their opinion on quickies rather than proper sex)

She isn't crazy about them but she's fine having quickies every now and again. There would just be 3 quickies or a day though, since Nancy would want at least 1 round to last for a little while.

R (Risks, are they game to experiment, do they take risks?)

Depends on how risky it will be; even if Nancy likes how naughty a risk can be, she won't do it if there's a chance it will really discomfort her.

S (Stamina, how many rounds can they go for? How long do they usually last for?)

Can go for 4 rounds a night. I feel like she has a fair amount of stamina to go for a rather long time.

T (Toys, do they own toys? Do they use them?)

Nancy is fine with using a couple of toys yet she isn't using toys that could really harm either of you. Such as whips, fake knives, rope etc. She is willing to use vibrators, double-ended dildos etc.

U (Unfair, how much do they like to tease)

Although it may take a while, Nancy will eventually begin to do some teasing. Her teasing frequently happens when you both are watching TV. She would be teasing you throughout the whole movie only waiting until it's over to go further than teasing.

V (Volume, how loud are they? What kind of noises do they make?)

There will be some soft moans and words of praise from Nancy. If it's very late at night she will try to be quieter in case of the neighbours are hearing/waking up to the sounds of her (or you) moaning.

W (Wildcard, random head cannon)

This is totally random but Nancy would be down to stay up all night playing games with you. She prefers games like animal crossing, Mario games, Stardew valley etc (not any shooters or horror games).

X (X-ray, what's going on in their pants?)

Nancy has a slim figure, her chest is a size B cup and her ass is a little bit small.

Y (Yearning, how high is their sex drive?)

It's just under an average sex drive.

Z( How fast do they fall asleep afterwards?)

Aside from spending a few minutes cuddling, Nancy would take some hypnocil and go to sleep after sex.