Jack Torrance

Requested by PrincessAvatarRose

A (Aftercare)

Jack isn't much of a 'touchy' guy. He'd just lay down, let you hold him for a while before turning over to sleep. Yet there is that rare night where he'll wrap you in a protective embrace.

B (Their favourite body part on you and them)

His favourite body part on you is your ass. Whether you have a small or fat ass his hands will always trail down to give minor squeezes. His favourite body part on himself is his hands. Jack will take every opportunity to roam his hands up and your body.

C (Anything to do with cum)

He prefers to cum on your face, chest or ass. Watching his cum smeared over your body just makes him want to go for another round.

D (Dirty secret)

Jack likes to be a brat tamer. When you're being a brat to him, it half annoys and excites him. He doesn't really know why but it just sparks something inside Jack.

E (Experience, how experienced are they?)

It's obvious that he has enough experience; he had a wife and a kid for god's sake.

F (Favorite position)

I feel like he'd be really into doggy style. It's somewhat of a degrading position and he likes to give occasional slaps to your ass.

G (Goofy or serious in the moment?)

He might be more on the serious side, yet he can be goofy if you want him to be. If you want to use ice cubes during nipple play to maybe spice things up, then he'll happily do so without another word.

H (Hair, how well are they groomed?)

There's a small happy trail and short pubes down there. It isn't that bothered but won't let it go over the top.

I (Intimacy, how are they during the moment?)

Fast and rough. It's rare for jack to be sensual with you. When he's rough, he barely remembers to be careful during rough sex. He can too pent up in the moment he forgets about your release at times. However, if there's that rare occasion of Jack taking his time and giving you constant praise.

J (Jacking off, views on masturbation)

It's neither rare nor frequent that he jacks off. On some days he'll be busy with 'work' so he won't have time to jack off. On other days he will have nothing else to do so why not let off some steam? 

K (Their kinks)

Degrading, edging, overstimulation, dirty talk, choking, marking, BDSM, slight blood kink, predator/prey, cockwarming,

L (Location, their favourite place to be intimate.)

Anywhere inside the hotel. You have the whole place to yourself; so what else would you do than fuck in every area of the building. Jack doesn't really care where you're both fucking as long as it's fun.

M (Motivation, what gets them going?)

Anything sexual you do towards him: bending over in front of him, wearing skimpy clothing, grinding on his lap.

N (No! Something they wouldn't do)

I guess that he'll feel a bit iffy about having sex in the bathroom. Thanks to last time with that little incident before in room 237, Jack sometimes panics that one second he'll be groping your sexy body. Then the next you changed into a fucking corpse.

O (Oral, preference in giving or receiving)

He prefers to receive than give. Jack can be a selfish bastard at times and wouldn't suck you off/ eat you out for weeks.

P (Pace, fast and rough or slow and sensual?)

Mainly has fast and rough sex with you. Jack wants to be in control and make you tremble with each thrust he makes. He wants to drive you to the point where your legs are weak due to overstimulation.

Q (Quickies, their opinion on quickies rather than proper sex)

Honestly, quickies will happen more often than actual sex.  Jack usually just walks up to you and gropes your chest/ass. Doing his best to get you in the mood and have some fun. 

R (Risks, are they game to experiment, do they take risks?)

Depends, it'll vary on what type of risk it is. Although Jack is willing to try out some ideas you suggest, yet some ideas may not be to his liking.

S (Stamina, how many rounds can they go for? How long do they usually last for?)

Can go for 4-5 rounds, Jack takes minor breaks before going another round.

T (Toys, do they own toys? Do they use them?)

Only owns a couple: cuffs, blindfolds and vibrating panties. Jack wishes you'd wear them every day so he edges you for hours until you break.

U (Unfair, how much do they like to tease)

Jack mainly teases you to get a reaction out of you; whether your reaction is having flustered cheeks or an angry pout. He doesn't care what your reaction will be, he will continue to tease you.

V (Volume, how loud are they? What kind of noises do they make?)

There can be a lot of loud grunts and moans. It's not like he'll try to be quiet since the hotel doesn't have any, do they?

W (Wildcard, random head cannon)

When he's not writing or he notices any of the spirits in the hotel, Jack does enjoy having a moment between the two of you. It doesn't matter what you're doing, watching TV or reading a book, Jack will just walk over and make you sit on his lap. He'll stay quiet and wrap his arms around your waist.

X (X-ray, what's going on in their pants?)

He is around average size (5.8 inches) and thick.

Y (Yearning, how high is their sex drive?)

It's not super high but at times he can't help but think of dirty thoughts all day.

Z( How fast do they fall asleep afterwards?)

Jack doesn't fall asleep quickly unless you're both in bed. When in bed, it would take under five minutes till he nods off. Yet if it's in another location -such as the couch- he will stay awake for a while.