Candyman

Requested by -CYB3R_BL4CKGIRL-, Fandoms_freak1, Ultraviolencebambi (There were possibly more people requesting for this handsome man)

A (Aftercare)

Daniel's body temperature isn't the warmest, so he usually gives you his coat before holding you. The coat is so big that it eats you up. He'll make sure you feel ok after sex and check your body whenever you have rough sex.

B (Their favourite body part on you and them)

If he had to choose his favourite body part, it'd be his eyes. Even though Daniel knows he is a handsome man, he chooses his eyes because he knows from gazing at a woman he can make them astonished. He wouldn't have a favourite body part on you because he loves every part of you!

C (Anything to do with cum)

Daniel would ask what would you prefer first because he wants you to be comfortable during this moment. I think Daniel would prefer to cum inside you but if you request for him not to then he won't.

D (Dirty secret)

He would like to draw/paint you nude. Daniel finds you so beautiful/handsome that he'd want to picture such refinement in a drawing or a painting of his partner. If you're uncomfortable with this or would at least not be fully nude that's ok! 

E (Experience, how experienced are they?)

There was his relationship with Caroline so Daniel has enough experience to know how to please you.

F (Favorite position)

Yeah, Daniel likes the classic missionary position yet he is willing to try other positions you tell him about.

G (Goofy or serious in the moment?)

He takes lovemaking very seriously; taking his time to worship and dote on every inch of your body. If Daniel notices you're becoming uneasy, he would try to make a joke to ease the tension or ask if you want to stop.

H (Hair, how well are they groomed?)

If/when he is able to, Daniel will groom himself to the best of his ability. He wouldn't care if you shaved or not.

I (Intimacy, how are they during the moment?)

Daniel is such a romantic in and out of bed; his attention will be on your pleasure. Worshipping every inch of your body with his words and soft touches. Yet if you ask to try doing rough sex he'd be fine with it. As long as it isn't asked every time you both have sex.

J (Jacking off, views on masturbation)

He would prefer for masturbation to be done as little as possible. Daniel dislikes the act because he favours going to you when he has to soothe his needs.

K (Their kinks)

Spanking, overstimulation, praise kink, slight breeding kink, cockwarming, slight biting kink,

L (Location, their favourite place to be intimate.)

The bedroom because he likes the privacy and would like to embrace you in bed for a while.

M (Motivation, what gets them going?)

When you leave delicate kisses on his neck (and maybe a few on his cheek). Daniel doesn't really the reason why but it just does something for him.

N (No! Something they wouldn't do)

He's not interested in degrading you. Sure he doesn't mind getting a bit rough when you ask him to but he can't say anything rude about you. Why would he call his attractive partner such demeaning words?

O (Oral, preference in giving or receiving)

Daniel prefers giving, he would start by trailing kissing down your inner thighs before his tongue comes in contact with your sex.

P (Pace, fast and rough or slow and sensual?)

It's all slow and sensual with Daniel. However, if you ask for him to be a bit rough he won't mind (there will be a limit to how rough he will be with you though). 

Q (Quickies, their opinion on quickies rather than proper sex)

No, he prefers proper sex because Daniel believes quickies don't give enough time for him to express how much he adores you.

R (Risks, are they game to experiment, do they take risks?)

I mean, there aren't really many risks to take with Daniel. You could possibly summon him somewhere other than your home like summoning him using a changing room mirror or something.

S (Stamina, how many rounds can they go for? How long do they usually last for?)

Well since he's kinda a ghost Daniel can go for as many rounds as you can. Daniel will take his time though with each round.

T (Toys, do they own toys? Do they use them?)

There are some toys Daniel wouldn't mind using -vibrators, anal toys, dildos- but doesn't want to use them frequently. He doesn't want to always count on toys to satisfy his and your needs.

U (Unfair, how much do they like to tease)

I guess when he takes his time with you it could count as teasing. Apart from this Daniel doesn't want to make you wait too long for him.

V (Volume, how loud are they? What kind of noises do they make?)

There will mostly be low grunts and praise coming from Daniel. The man knows what his voice does to you; he will whisper loads of praise to make your whole body shiver in bliss.

W (Wildcard, random head cannon)

Frequently has somewhat of a ball dance with you after a date or dinner. He'd play some calm dancing music, wrap an arm around your waist whilst the other holds your hand, then gently sways you from side to side.

X (X-ray, what's going on in their pants?)

He is above average size (6.7 inches) and is very thick.

Y (Yearning, how high is their sex drive?)

Although he has a low sex drive it doesn't mean he wouldn't be ready to please you when you need him.

Z( How fast do they fall asleep afterwards?)

Since he's kinda a ghost, he doesn't need/has to sleep. Yet he will stay with you and cuddle until you fall asleep. Sometimes, he'll still stay holding you as you sleep. Gently petting your hair as you begin to snore slightly; Daniel just finds you so cute!