(The Lost Boys) Star

A (Aftercare)

Star is very affectionate with you. She'll always compliment you and gently touch parts of your body. Especially parts of your body that you're insecure about.

B (Their favourite body part on you and them)

Her favourite body part on herself is her lips/smile. She likes how plump they are and appreciates when you compliment her smiles. Her favourite body part on you is your hands. she likes those nice moments when you both just relax and you run your hand through her hair. It's very soothing to Star.

C (Anything to do with cum)

She doesn't mind swallowing your cum, Star doesn't have much of a preference. However, she prefers if you swallow hers.

D (Dirty secret)

I feel like she'd kinda be into period sex. Yet she might be a bit drawn back at the idea because of her half vampirism. Unless you're fine with taking the risk.

E (Experience, how experienced are they?)

She has more experience with guys than girls. Star may be quiet but she isn't afraid to make the first move.

F (Favorite position)

Any position where she can top or at least have some control during sex. Star doesn't like being a full-on submissive during sex. As long as she has some sort of control that she's down for whatever position.

G (Goofy or serious in the moment?)

It's half and half with Star; she can sometimes be serious but sometimes goofy as well. I feel like she'll be goofy during the moment when you need cheering up.

H (Hair, how well are they groomed?)

There's only a small amount of hair down there; Star keeps it nice and trim. She wouldn't mind that much if you have some hair down there.

I (Intimacy, how are they during the moment?)

Star is very romantic and sensual during the moment. She prefers to take the lead and worship your body. She doesn't mind rough sex but it'll go as far as biting. Star doesn't want to go too far and possibly cause you to bleed.

J (Jacking off, views on masturbation)

She only masturbates every once in a while; it isn't frequent but not rare either.  It's mostly because she doesn't really have enough private time. The lost boys are still in the cave, she's watching over Laddie or she's spending her time with you instead.

K (Their kinks)

Thigh riding, praise/worship kink, slight biting kink, cockwarming, face sitting, overstimulation

L (Location, their favourite place to be intimate.)

In your or her bedroom. Star prefers the bedroom because it's a private area. Where no one *cough* the lost boys *cough* can disturb you both make love. 

M (Motivation, what gets them going?)

When both of you continuously flirt with one another. It would be an endless back and forth between the two of you; until one of you is brave enough to end it.

N (No! Something they wouldn't do)

Anything that's too rough. Star is ok with spanking, handcuffs and slight whipping. Yet if it's something such as causing you to bleed or choking.

O (Oral, preference in giving or receiving)

She doesn't have a preference on giving or receiving oral. Star can give good head and will praise you when you eat her out. There's a chance that she'll roughly pull your hair when she's reaching her end.

P (Pace, fast and rough or slow and sensual?)

It's always slow and sensual with Star. There's a chance it does get a bit rough due to her half-vampire strength. She does her best not to hurt you though if it does get rough.

Q (Quickies, their opinion on quickies rather than proper sex)

Sure, Star is fine with quickies. Although she may take some convincing to get her in the mood for one.

R (Risks, are they game to experiment, do they take risks?)

Depends on the risk. If it's risking being caught somewhere on the boardwalk, then she may be into it. However, if there's a chance of any of the boys catching you both, then she has to say no. She doesn't want them relentlessly teasing both of you. They can be a bit mean at times.

S (Stamina, how many rounds can they go for? How long do they usually last for?)

Star only goes for 2 rounds a night, mostly because sex with her is slow and romantic.

T (Toys, do they own toys? Do they use them?)

She doesn't own any toys, so you'd have to introduce some if you want to use them. If some toys cause pain, she may need some time before trying those types of toys out.

U (Unfair, how much do they like to tease)

At times, she will tease you but it's only for fun. She usually does it to have a small laugh with you; maybe to see how flustered you can get as well.

V (Volume, how loud are they? What kind of noises do they make?)

The sounds Star makes can be loud, especially if the sex is fast and rough. But she does her best to stay quiet in case the boys are around the cave. She'll also whimper small moans and words of affection as you both make love to one another.

W (Wildcard, random head cannon)

She likes taking long walks on the beach with you. They're just so relaxing for her. When it's just you and Star, she'd take you on a stroll on the beach. Walking by the sea, her hand in yours. She may even lean her head against your shoulder. It'll just be you and her, enjoying the silence between the two of you before needing to go back to the boys.

X (X-ray, what's going on in their pants?)

Star has a slim body, her chest is a size B and she has nice hips to hold onto. 

Y (Yearning, how high is their sex drive?)

It's around a medium. 

Z(How fast do they fall asleep afterwards?)

Until the sun comes up, Star will be awake cuddling you (or you cuddling her) as she quietly compliments you. Usually, she wants to be the little spoon but won't mind being the big spoon.