Polite Leader

Requested by PrincessAvatarRose

A (Aftercare)

For the first few minutes, he'd cuddle with you, before getting up to grab a cloth and help clean you up. Occasionally he'd offer for you to join the shower with him.

B (Their favourite body part on you and them)

His favourite body part on him is his eyes. A simple look at someone would make them scared of him and he really likes that. His favourite body part on you is your face. Polite leader would cup your cheeks and lather kisses all over you every chance he gets to.

C (Anything to do with cum)

Polite leader would always wear protection; he doesn't want to risk getting you pregnant. When he's out and doesn't have time to buy some, he'll cum on your stomach or chest.

D (Dirty secret)

Fucking loves it when you play with his hair. If you're both cuddling and your hand suddenly begins to stroke his hair, he will become slightly giddy and lean into your touch.

E (Experience, how experienced are they?)

He had a few short term relationships and only around 2 long term relationships.

F (Favorite position)

Any position that allows him to see your beautiful face. To view your breathtaking reactions whenever he caresses your body.

G (Goofy or serious in the moment?)

He can be a mix of goofy and serious during the moment. At the start, he does some ice play before he'll begin to be rougher with you.

H (Hair, how well are they groomed?)

It's nice and smooth down there. He prefers to zero hair down there and prefers it for you as well. Probably tries to coax you into trimming all of it like him. Yet if you don't want that then he'll have to live with it.

I (Intimacy, how are they during the moment?)

He likes to be rough and romantic during the moment; at times it can be a weird mix of the two. One moment he'll be making dirty jokes while roughly thrusting inside you; then the next he's giving sweet praises on how good you are to him.

J (Jacking off, views on masturbation)

It's kinda rare for him to masturbate. At times when he gets in the mood, he'd usually calm himself and think of something else to avoid masturbation.  

K (Their kinks)

Edging, gun play, BDSM, spanking, worship, slight biting kink, marking, knife kink, dirty talk, choking, 

L (Location, their favourite place to be intimate.)

On his king-sized bed. Although he's fine with other places -the shower, the kitchen, outside during the purge- he prefers the bedroom.

M (Motivation, what gets them going?)

Even though he prefers to be the dominant one, Polite Leader likes it when you try to take control. No matter what situation it is, he likes to see you attempt to be in charge of it.

N (No! Something they wouldn't do)

Leave you alone during the purge. Even if you would rather stay inside and hide than celebrate the purge, Polite Leader would make you come with him to purge. He won't admit it but he would rather have you by his side 24/7 than leave you at home during the purge.

O (Oral, preference in giving or receiving)

Doesn't really have a preference, he is fine with either. However, whenever you give him oral, he'll do the same for you. It only seems fair right.

P (Pace, fast and rough or slow and sensual?)

Is mostly fast and rough during sex. However, he will take moments to slow down -mostly to tease you- then gives minor praise and wants you to beg more from him.

Q (Quickies, their opinion on quickies rather than proper sex)

Sure he is fine with quickies, even though he prefers long sex. Polite leader is usually busy with work or planning what to do on purge night to have proper sex.

R (Risks, are they game to experiment, do they take risks?)

Yeah, he is usually the one to suggest these risks. Most of them are likely during the purge. Polite Leader may suggest having quickies during the night they hunt. If anyone catches you both in the act, he is swift to get rid of them.

S (Stamina, how many rounds can they go for? How long do they usually last for?)

Can go for 4 rounds a night, unless he has something to do right after or it's purge night. If so then it would 1 or 2 rounds.

T (Toys, do they own toys? Do they use them?)

He owns a few: blindfolds, vibrators, handcuffs etc. If you suggest more toys to use then he may try them out. It'll depend on whether he likes them or not.

U (Unfair, how much do they like to tease)

At times Polite leader can be a bit of a tease. Yet it's most likely you are the one who teases the most. It would take a while though to break him; Polite Leader can be very patient and control himself.   

V (Volume, how loud are they? What kind of noises do they make?)

There would be some loud groans and sometimes dirty talk. If you're fucking outside the house then he'd try to stay quieter to avoid people from finding/looking at either of you.

W (Wildcard, random head cannon)

Is into mirror sex. Polite Leader loves to have you bent over with your face pushed against the vanity. He adores watching every reaction your body gives when he thrusts inside you from behind.

X (X-ray, what's going on in their pants?)

Around average size (5.6 inches) and is slightly thick.

Y (Yearning, how high is their sex drive?)

It's neither high nor low, yet it does rise slightly when he meets you. The longer he is with you, he begins to be more physically affectionate with you.

Z( How fast do they fall asleep afterwards?)

Unless he gets up for a shower, at times Polite leader would go asleep after some small cuddles. Other times he'd stay wide awake, help you clean up, get dressed and then leaves to do something else.