Ginger Fitzgerald

A (Aftercare)

Since she's a werewolf, her body is very warm. So she'd always cuddle you after sex. Giving you some quick kisses before falling asleep.

B (Their favorite body part on you and them)

Her favorite body part is her hands, more specifically her sharp nails. She loves to watch you shiver from just her nails trailing down your body. Her favorite body part on you is your face. Ginger loves to see you blush when she pleasures you; you're just so cute!

C (Anything to do with cum)

Ginger would want you to swallow her cum. She makes you open your mouth wide, so she can see her cum on your tongue before making you swallow it all. Ginger is fine with swallowing yours too, but she'd rather spit it out or kiss you so you can taste yourself.

D (Dirty secret)

She's into petplay. Ginger wouldn't express this until she knows she can fully trust you and you'll stay with her forever. Although Ginger is more of a dominate, she does like to be a submissive at times. So she likes when you praise her, telling her how much of a good puppy she was being as she gives you oral.

E (Experience, how experienced are they?)

She has been with a guy before so she does know the basics. However, she'd want to try knew things with you and isn't afraid to.

F (Favorite position)

Her favorite position is stuck between doggy style and cowgirl. With doggy style she likes for you to be fucking her from behind, but with cowgirl it's her riding you.

G (Goofy or serious in the moment?)

Ginger is more serious, but can be goofy during the moment at times. When you're tied down she'll gently trace all over your body with her claws. Which is rather ticklish and makes you giggle. 

H (Hair, how well are they groomed?)

It's rather hard for Ginger to keep herself properly groomed. Her hair grows back quickly. So even if she shaved like two days ago; there could already be more hair there.

I (Intimacy, how are they during the moment?)

Although she's mostly rough during sex, she will soon become more gentle and sensual. When she knows you love her and will stay with her, she does become more romantic and less rough.

J (Jacking off, views on masturbation)

Since her nails are sharp, she prefers to use vibrators or dildos. She does masturbate with those toys a lot though, it usually happens at random times of the day. Like if she's bored, she will just decide to masturbate cause there's nothing else to do.

K (Their kinks)

pegging, femdom, knotting, dirty talk, biting, begging, overstimulation, petplay, thigh riding (either you or her doing it) and a bit of BDSM.

L (Location, their favorite place to be intimate.)

In the car or the bedroom. In the bedroom you can have more space, and in the car there's that thrill of risking getting caught (if you're in the drive in movie or outside of a party).

M (Motivation, what gets them going?)

I think something that gets her going is just you giving her lingering touches. Just placing your hand on her lower back, shoulder or hand makes her faintly blush. I feel like she isn't use to such gentle actions, it will make butterflies form in her stomach and gets her slightly excited. Another thing to get her going is her jealousy. She's abit of a territorial girl, if anyone takes your attention away from her, she gets jealous. So Ginger feels like she needs to prove you're hers by making you have an amazing orgasm.

N (No! Something they wouldn't do)

Leave you alone for more than an hour. Ginger is very possessive (mostly due to her being a werewolf) and worries about you when she isn't with you. She understands if you want her to tone it down, but at least text her something each hour when you're not with her. 

O (Oral, preference in giving or receiving)

She prefers to receive than give. Ginger will make you beg for her to give you pleasure, she loves when you beg for her to lick and suck your genitals. However, she does like it when you give her oral. It makes her feel loved and appreciated. She'll be above your face, waiting until you beg for her to lower so she can sit on your face.

P (Pace, fast and rough or slow and sensual?)

It's mostly fast and rough, but if she ever feels in a romantic mood or if you want sex to be slow, she'll gladly do so.

Q (Quickies, their opinion on quickies rather than proper sex)

Although she thinks quickies are fun, it would be nice to have sex that lasts longer. Ginger may be a horny werewolf, but she doesn't want the sex to be for like under 15 mins.

R (Risks, are they game to experiment, do they take risks?)

Totally! She ain't afraid of taking risks, If anyone catches you in public Ginger will just threaten them to fuck off or they're getting killed.

S (Stamina, how many rounds can they go for? How long do they usually last for?)

Up to 7 or more rounds a night. Ginger has a lot of stamina thanks to her being a werewolf. Literally pounces on you and begins to tear off your clothes when she needs you.

T (Toys, do they own toys? Do they use them?)

She owns a couple: vibrators, cuffs, dildos and a strap on. But if you want to experiment with new toys, she'll gladly give them a try.

U (Unfair, how much do they like to tease)

Ginger can be a bit of a tease at times. She mostly does it when you're busy/not paying attention to her. Teasing you can sometimes be a punishment as well. She wants you to beg for her to please you; she gets so turned on when you beg for her affection.

V (Volume,how loud are they? What kind of noises do they make?)

She'd usually growls in your ears, to make you more flustered or because of how hard she was roughly fucking you. It's mostly loud growls and moans when Ginger fucks you.

W (Wildcard, random head cannon)

Would be fine with turning you into a werewolf, if you want to though. She wouldn't force you to become one, since she knows it would be hard for you if you changed without being prepared. A reason she'd like to/gladly turn you into a werewolf is because it can keep you both connected and both of you could try out rougher sex.

X (X-ray, what's going on in their pants?)

Ginger has a B-cup breast size and a butt that isn't too thick but not too small either.

Y (Yearning, how high is their sex drive?)

It's very high, she is a werewolf after all and craves to be with her mate.

Z( How fast do they fall asleep afterwards?)

It takes 5-10 minuets before she falls asleep. BTW she sometimes snores (maybe with some low growls as well) but it is a bit cute. Ginger holds onto your body as if it was a precious bone, that nobody else should have but herself.