Mark Hoffman

Requested by AH_Snowflake

Btw thanks to this request I've become a Hoffman simp XD This man is handsome af!

A (Aftercare)

Mark does the best he can with the time he's given. Whether it's his work or his other work with Jigsaw, he'll do the most he can with little time left. If he has loads of time left, Mark gives you tons of kisses, words of praise and cuddles. Yet if he has work, he'll give you some quick praises, a long hug and do the best form of aftercare he can before leaving. Aftercare is important so Mark will do everything he can to make you feel satisfied.

B (Their favourite body part on you and them)

His favourite body part on you is your thighs. It doesn't matter if they're thick or slender, Mark will roam his hands up and down them. His favourite body part on himself is his hands. He likes how you react when his hands caress every inch of your body.

C (Anything to do with cum)

He doesn't have much of a preference; Mark will just do what he feels like doing in the moment. Usually, he will just ask you what you'd prefer and do what you want.

D (Dirty secret)

Fucking loves it when you praise him. Call him handsome, tell him how amazing he is, pepper his face with kisses etc. Mark will never admit it out loud but he likes to receive some affection than always giving it 24/7.

E (Experience, how experienced are they?)

Doesn't really have that much experience since he's a workaholic and never was interested in dating. However, this doesn't mean Mark has no knowledge of what to do.

F (Favorite position)

Mark loves it when he has you laying underneath him, your legs are thrown over his shoulders as he fucks you into submission.

G (Goofy or serious in the moment?)

Mainly serious during the moment. There may only be one or two jokes he says but apart from this; it is mostly serious.

H (Hair, how well are they groomed?)

Even though he sometimes forgets to shave, it's mainly kept nice and trimmed down there. Mark doesn't care that much if you shave or don't. As long as it isn't crazy down there for you.

I (Intimacy, how are they during the moment?)

Sometimes he can be rough and other times he can be gentle. Mark wants to have you crying just from his rough touches, while he whispers how much he loves and cares for you.

J (Jacking off, views on masturbation)

Mark doesn't really have time to jack off. Anyway, he much prefers to go to you when he needs his desires to be fulfilled. He only jacks off when he desperately needs to.

K (Their kinks)

BDSM, overstimulation, edging, spanking, praise kink, begging, degradation kink, slight exhibitionism,

L (Location, their favourite place to be intimate.)

It's stuck between his office and the bedroom. Having sex in his office has that thrill of being caught, while in the bedroom you and Mark have that privacy to do whatever and be as loud as hell.

M (Motivation, what gets them going?)

Mark doesn't really need much to motivate him; if you want to have some fun then just offer him a not-so-subtle touch and he'll help you out.

N (No! Something they wouldn't do)

Tieing him up. Although he loves you and trusts you, Mark can't stand being tied up. It just makes him feel uneasy and too vulnerable.

O (Oral, preference in giving or receiving)

He prefers to receive since Mark can be rather selfish; he secretly wants to be dotted on. Kiss and fondle him, tell him he is amazing, time him head etc. Mark doesn't mind giving though because it can be another way to tease you.

P (Pace, fast and rough or slow and sensual?)

It is mainly fast and rough. Mark likes it rough because he wants you to be a moaning mess. Yet he can take it nice and slow if you want him to.

Q (Quickies, their opinion on quickies rather than proper sex)

Yeah, he's down for quickies! Honestly, quickies may happen more often than proper sex due to his work.

R (Risks, are they game to experiment, do they take risks?)

Depends on how extreme the risk is. Mark is down to fuck you in his office yet he'll be hesitant to fuck you in any of those jigsaw properties (if you're aware of him being an apprentice).

S (Stamina, how many rounds can they go for? How long do they usually last for?)

When he's tired from so much work, Mark can only go for 2-3 rounds at most. However, if he has had a good amount of sleep then it's 5 rounds.

T (Toys, do they own toys? Do they use them?)

I honestly think Mark isn't as super interested in toys as you would think. He'd mostly use ropes, handcuffs etc. Every so often Mark may use vibrators and a whip. 

U (Unfair, how much do they like to tease)

He is a bit selfish so he can be a major tease. Mark will do slow and agonising strokes until you beg for him to let you cum. He will tie your hands on the bed's headboard while he overstimulates your hole with a vibrator.

V (Volume, how loud are they? What kind of noises do they make?)

Mark will do loads of degrading and praise but will try not to be so loud. Especially when you both fuck inside his office.

W (Wildcard, random head cannon)

One of his favourite things to do with you is to relax in bed/on the couch, snuggling against each other while watching TV or reading a book. This is just a perfect moment for Mark; he doesn't have to worry about his work, he can just enjoy being with the person he loves.

X (X-ray, what's going on in their pants?)

Just a bit over average size (6 inches) and very thick.

Y (Yearning, how high is their sex drive?)

It's just under a normal sex drive.

Z( How fast do they fall asleep afterwards?)

He may go to sleep straight away depending on how much work he has been doing. Mark will be out like a light if he has been working for 3 days straight.