Angela Baker

A/N: I did feel a bit nervous writing about Angela. I've never written about a trans character before so I'm sorry if anything is wrong. I mean, I'm not sure if you can count Angela as a trans character because they were kinda forced to be a girl in the first movie but in the sequel, they stay as a woman so...

Basing this off Angela from the first -and the awful 4th movie- Sleepaway Camp movie but she's aged up obviously. Mainly because I really like Felisaa Rose as Angela (no shade to Pamela Springsteen cause she was good as Angela in the other 2 movies as well).

A (Aftercare)

Honestly, she isn't the best at aftercare. Mostly because she can still be rather nervous when you both touch one another. Yet she'll always praise you and say she loves you. When you get further into the relationship, Angela will be more open to physical affection.

B (Their favourite body part on you and them)

Her favourite body part on you is your face. It wouldn't matter what emotion you're expressing -happy, angry or bashfulness- she finds you very cute. Angela's favourite body part on her is her eyes. She doesn't care that much about her looks so she just chose the first thing that came to mind.

C (Anything to do with cum)

Prefers to cum on your body; she feels uncomfortable if you swallow and much prefers to clean it off of you or herself during aftercare.

D (Dirty secret)

Angela doesn't have a dirty secret since she's not that sexually active/isn't interested in sex. There's also the fact that she doesn't know much about sex so she wouldn't have a secret.

E (Experience, how experienced are they?)

She has very little experience in this. If you are similar to Angela then both of you can take time to experience it together. If you have more experience than Angela though, you need to take extra time and sometimes ask if she's fine since Angela will be even more cautious.

F (Favorite position)

It's kind of a surprise but she likes the cowgirl/cowboy position, Angela prefers to be the one on top but doesn't mind if you take the role every now and again.

G (Goofy or serious in the moment?)

It's usually serious but Angela doesn't mind sex being goofy at times. Having some jokes during the moment will help her become more relaxed.

H (Hair, how well are they groomed?)

Every now and again Angela will shave down there, she doesn't mind if you don't shave down there though.

I (Intimacy, how are they during the moment?)

She likes it to be slow and sensual during the moment. If it ever was going to get rough it would only consist of harsh grips and slight hair pulling.

J (Jacking off, views on masturbation)

It's rare for Angela to do something like this since she isn't that much of a sexual person. When she does though she will try to stay quiet to avoid anyone catching her.

K (Their kinks)

There aren't many kinks Angela is into; the few she is into would be things such as roleplay, cock/pussy worship, praise kink and nipple play.

L (Location, their favourite place to be intimate.)

100% the bedroom. Angela likes to keep it private and simple.

M (Motivation, what gets them going?)

There are very few specific things that can get Angela going. One of those things is gently kissing her cheek before whispering if she'd like to have some 'alone time'.

N (No! Something they wouldn't do)

Going straight into fucking without any foreplay. Angela prefers the slow build-up plus taking it slow can offer an opportunity to stop if she gets too uncomfortable.

O (Oral, preference in giving or receiving)

Angela prefers giving although there isn't much of a reason why. Just don't force/push her head when she's giving you oral; let her take the lead.

P (Pace, fast and rough or slow and sensual?)

Always slow and sensual because Angela wants to take her time. This is mostly so there are chances she can say stop in case she becomes uncomfortable.

Q (Quickies, their opinion on quickies rather than proper sex)

She isn't that interested in quickies, they only occur when Angela suddenly feels desperate for physical affection (as if she's in some form of heat or something).

R (Risks, are they game to experiment, do they take risks?)

Eh, not really. Angela likes to keep things regular and would get too nervous if you both suddenly attempt some sort of risk.

S (Stamina, how many rounds can they go for? How long do they usually last for?)

Can go for 3 rounds at most. This is mostly due to her wanting to take time during sex and would want to have some breaks between rounds.

T (Toys, do they own toys? Do they use them?)

Eh, she's not that really into using toys. She'd only be 100% fine with using vibrators or other simple toys you introduce to her.

U (Unfair, how much do they like to tease)

While there is some playful teasing I don't think Angela would be interested in sexual teasing. Her teasing would consist of boobing your nose after/before a kiss, carefully tripping you during a kiss etc.

V (Volume, how loud are they? What kind of noises do they make?)

Angela prefers to stay quiet during sex because she isn't that vocal. Maybe when you're in the bedroom and she knows that no one will catch you both, Angela would slightly moan and whimper at times.

W (Wildcard, random head cannon)

Even though Angela isn't that interested in sex it doesn't mean she hates physical affection. I think she'd prefer affection such as hand-holding, hugs or some form of affection that isn't too sexual.

X (X-ray, what's going on in their pants?)

If you have seen the movie then you know your answer (I didn't know what to write apart from this).

Y (Yearning, how high is their sex drive?)

The answer is obvious she has a low sex drive. Angela isn't that interested in sex.

Z( How fast do they fall asleep afterwards?)

It only takes about 10-20 minutes before Angela decides to go to sleep. She'd want to cuddle and have each of you praise one another before sleeping.