Norman Bates

A (Aftercare)

He'd constantly asks if you're ok. Usually will mutter 'sorry' or 'you're not hurt right?' into your ear. Your like a beautiful porcelain doll to him; he doesn't want to break/ruin your body. He makes sure you're ok by kissing every inch of your body.

B (Their favorite body part on you and them)

His favorite body part on him would be his hands. He may not be that confident with his looks, but he does know for sure his hands are the best. You'll always compliment on how soft his touch was. His favorite body part on you is, well, he can't choose. To Norman, everything about you is perfect.

C (Anything to do with cum)

Norman is a bit of a clean freak. So he usually has a cloth lying around to clean his cum off. He doesn't like leaving a mess on you. Well, sometimes he doesn't. At times, he does like to cum on your face, chest, ass anywhere.

D (Dirty secret)

Norman would like to be the dominate one. Only if you allow him to. He may mostly be a submissive in bed, but he wouldn't mind being in control every once in a while. Just doesn't want to hurt you.

E (Experience, how experienced are they?)

Well, Norman has read some explicit magazines when he was younger. He also had heard some things from other people who had sex before. Other than that, he doesn't really know that much.

F (Favorite position)

He likes when you ride him. Cowgirl or reverse, it didn't matter as long as you were on top. Norman likes to see you move up and down on him. Whilst he praises you, saying how gorgeous you was on top of him. He worships everything about you.

G (Goofy or serious in the moment?)

Well, if you count awkward as goofy, then it's mostly goofy during the moment. When it was your first time together, it was really 'goofy'. Every time you giggled, he would blush in embarrassment.

H (Hair, how well are they groomed?)

He's all clean down there. He wants to take care of himself, especially if you like your men groomed. He likes it with no hair anyway.

I (Intimacy, how are they during the moment?)

During the moment, it is very romantic. He always wants you to feel pleasured first before himself. He wants to please his lover and his love for them.

J (Jacking off, views on masturbation)

Norman is a bit embarrassed by it, but he does do it from time to time. Only when you're out so he wouldn't get caught in the act. He'd be so ashamed and will blush like crazy.

K (Their kinks)

Voyeurism, age play, a bit of a mommy kink(?) and medical play.

L (Location, their favorite place to be intimate.)

Where else but the bedroom. However, he does like having sex in the shower as well. He kinda likes having the water fall onto your naked bodies, as he makes love to you.

M (Motivation, what gets them going?)

Just having you care for him. He loves how you cook for him, compliment him and hug him whenever he's upset. Norman is just happy that you love him as much as he loves you.

N (No! Something they wouldn't do)

No sharing. He's rather insecure when others look at you. At times, he does worry you'll leave for someone better or more confident than he is.

O (Oral, preference in giving or receiving)

He prefers to give than receive. When you're not on top of him, his head is between your legs devouring you. Norman can make you shake in ecstasy and scream his name.

P (Pace, fast and rough or slow and sensual?)

It's slow and sensual. He wants to take his time to pleasure every inch of your body. He doesn't want everything rushed.

Q (Quickies, their opinion on quickies rather than proper sex)

Although Normal prefers full/long sex, he doesn't mind having a quickie. Just doesn't have them that frequently as full sex. It's kinda rare to have a quickie with Norman.

R (Risks, are they game to experiment, do they take risks?)

Norman's a bit vanilla, but he won't mind trying out some new things. As long as it won't himself or you.

S (Stamina, how many rounds can they go for? How long do they usually last for?)

He can go for 2 or 3 rounds. He'll try to make it last for a very long time, using all of his love on you in one night.

T (Toys, do they own toys? Do they use them?)

He doesn't own any, that'll have to be you. Sometimes, you'll both use them during the moment.

U (Unfair, how much do they like to tease)

It's usually you who teases most of the time. He hates when you do though. You command for him to do something he won't hesitate. Norman just wants you happy.

V (Volume,how loud are they? What kind of noises do they make?)

He always whimpers and moans a lot during sex. But he tries to lower his moans so he can hear you instead.

W (Wildcard, random head cannon)

Norman likes to see you wearing white clothing: white dresses, lace or lingerie. It's a bit of a turn for him.  

X (X-ray, what's going on in their pants?)

Norman is average size, but his way of foreplay makes you wet between the legs.

Y (Yearning, how high is their sex drive?)

Surprisingly high. Due to his upbringing by his mother, whenever he has the chance to be intimate he will take that chance.

Z( How fast do they fall asleep afterwards?)

Stays up longer than you so he can cuddle. Normal likes to hold you as he play with your hair. Letting you fall asleep against his body.