seven ~ causing havoc

Cassidy's POV:

Cassidy's POV:

     After about a half-hour the box was filled up with people. The Bulgarian Minister was present and many other Ministry workers. What shocked me the most, however, were the Malfoys.

    "I forgot they would be here," I muttered.

    I turned to see the three Malfoys, all of them with bleached heads. Draco was next to his mother while Lucius was talking to the Minister. I didn't take much interest in the conversation as I looked at Lucius.

    He was the one who killed my mum.

    "Did you need something?" Lucius asked when he caught me looking.

    "No," I smiled, channeling my inner bitch, "Just thinking about things my aunt told me about you"

    He narrows his eyes on me and asks, "What things have this aunt of yours said?"

    "I think the more appropriate question would be who my aunt is."

    He looked at me, as though asking the question without saying it.

    "You might remember her," I told him. "My aunt Bella makes quite the first impression."

    He raises an eyebrow before saying, "Well, not all things she says are true Miss...?"

    "Winters," I finished for him. "But you should be careful what you say about her. I hear Aunt Bella has quite the temper. Though I'm sure she'd love to hear about what you've got planned for tonight"

    He sucked in a breath before looking me up and down. He sneers and sits down in his seat. 

    I smiled to myself and sat back down. Harry grabs my hand and gives it a reassuring squeeze.

    The other officials in the box simply seemed to have not heard our conversation and the only ones who did were the Weasleys, Malfoys, Hermione, and Harry.

    I ignored the Malfoy's for the rest of the game and watched as Krum caught the snitch and Ireland cheered from their brooms. (The veela were really beautiful by the way)

     When we got back to the tents, we didn't want to sleep at all. Instead, we talked about plays from the game and drank hot cocoa. 

     It wasn't until Ginny fell asleep at the table and spilled the drink that Mr. Weasley announced it was time to go to bed. 

     I went into the tent and watched as Ginny groggily laid back down in her bed. Hermione changed into her pajamas and jumped into hers as well.

     I, however, had other things on my mind. I packed up my things and listened to the faint Irish music and banging from the other side of the campsite.