~ epilogue ~

<< 1998 >>

     Cassidy opened her eyes to find herself in front of two giant golden doors. 

     "What the fuck...?" She muttered to herself as she began getting up off the floor on which she lay. She looked at her shoulder to find it perfectly fine. No blood, no scar, no sign that it was ever bitten by a werewolf. 

      She panicked. Was she a werewolf now? Where was she?

     "Κυρία"

     Cassidy snapped her head around to see a small woman with blue-feathered wings...?

     "I...I'm sorry," Cassidy laughed nervously, "Where am I? Who are you? W-"

     The woman/bird only said, "Βρίσκεστε στον Όλυμπο, μίλια"

     Cassidy looked at the individual in questioning. She had no idea what the woman was saying but nodded her head anyway. She turned back toward the big doors and tilted her head wondering what the hell happened.

     "I am so fucking lost," Cassidy mumbled as she began walking toward the doors. 

     She was like an ant compared to the big golden entrance. She brought up her fist and knocked three times. A few seconds later, the doors gracefully opened to show 12 big chairs being sat upon by 12 huge people. 

     Gods and Goddesses.

     "No way," Cassidy breathed. 

     "Cassidy Eva Winters of House Black," the man with black hair and electric blue eyes said loudly, "Phoenix of your generation...We welcome you to Mount Olympus"

      "What the fu-"