eight ~ mistake

Cassidy's POV:

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Cassidy's POV:

     The next morning, I woke up under the blankets of my own bed. I groggily looked around and realized Harry wasn't there. He must've woken up early...

    Stretching my arms, I sat up in the bed. I was still in my big coat, scarf, and jeans. I looked around the room and was reminded of what life was like when I was expelled from Hogwarts. I got to wake up every morning and spend time with my dad, which I always enjoyed seeing as I grew up as an orphan.

    However, as I looked around the room, I wasn't crying like I did last night. I was remembering the good moments that happened in this room. Until something had caught my eye. 

     I went over to my bookshelf and saw a book that I don't ever remember placing there. I carefully took hold of it, noticing how it was brand new and not as dusty as the others. 

     Looking at the cover, I let out a small gasp. There, one the cover, read;

Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone

    I opened the book and saw a written message in a familiar slanted script. 

     I found Miss Rowling and may have given her some of my ideas for a good book series. I do wish the best of luck to you and the trio, Cassidy.

     Dumbledore

    Of course, I thought to myself. The first book was published in 1997...this year. Letting out a small laugh at how smart this man was, I put the book back onto the shelf.

     My mind then wandered to last night. I tried thinking back to when my memory blanked. I had been so furious and scared, that I didn't really have control over my powers. It was like the phoenix powers had taken in my deepest desires and did whatever they wanted. 

     I hated not being in control of my powers. I could have really hurt someone, even if it was Lucius. I didn't want to have a person's life on my hands. And who knows, maybe I'll have to kill someone eventually with this new title as The Phoenix for Apollo or whatever shit I signed up for but I was only sixteen- almost seventeen- I didn't want to kill anyone.

      Before I could think anymore about it, the door burst open and I found a panting Hermione and Ron.

     "Where's Harry?" Hermione breathed out.

     Raising an eyebrow I told her that he was probably in my Dad's old room. They both left but I went to the bathroom, not really wanting to go over there. I cleaned up, washed my face, and brushed my teeth before going back to my room and looking at my wall of pictures.