twenty-four ~ you will

Cassidy's POV:

Cassidy's POV:

     We spent most of our first day back at Hogwarts settling back into our dorms and talking in the Common room.

    Harry was still in a slightly sour mood due to him getting assigned Occlumency lessons with Snape but we managed to make him slightly happier at the thought of starting the DA again.

     And it seemed we were not the only ones anticipating the return of the secret club.

     When we went down to the Great Hall to grab some dinner before going back to the common room, we were met with Ro, Rene, Circe, and Livia. 

     "Cassidy!" Circe called out when she saw me. "How are you!? Mione told us what happened! Are you okay?"

     "Yes, I'm fine!" I assured the group of friends. "I just get a little sore in my arm and leg but other than that I am perfectly fine and functioning"

     "Good, because I still want to learn how to blind someone," Liv replied with a glint in her eyes. 

     Her little hint toward the DA did not go un-missed because we all grinned in response.

     "Oh, yes! Here are your Christmas presents from us," Rene cut in after a moment.

    "Hello, Foxy," Fred greeted, walking up to us with George.

     Foxy?!

     "Fred," Rene said in an annoyed tone, but I could see the corners of her mouth twitching up.

     I pursed my lips to restrain the smile quirking up as I thought about the two's interaction. Is it possible something is going down between the two?

     "We have the Golden Quartet and the- wait do you guys have a group name yet?" George asked.

     Quartet? I never knew I would be a part of the trio...although I have been friends with them for over two years...

     "Uh...No," Liv responded as if it were the stupidest question in the world.

     "Well, I guess we can just call you guys the Ninja Turtles or the Ghostbusters," Fred said.

     "How do you even know about those? Those are muggle movies," Ro asked, a surprised expression upon his face.

     "You know they do remakes of those movies," I added.

     "Remakes!? They're already so good!" George said.

     "Oh, yeah, there's a lot you don't know," I smirked. "You know the Star Wars movies? Yeah, they come out with these prequels and then later on sequels...very big industry"