fifteen ~ blah, blah, blah

Cassidy's POV:

Cassidy's POV:

     As if Malfoy couldn't become more annoying, he decided to spend the next few weeks teasing Harry for falling off his broom. 

     It only took a few insults here and there to remind me that this guy was actually my cousin. If he wasn't such a prick, maybe I'd enjoy hanging out with him. However, I don't think the trio would like that too much. 

     Classes were becoming incredibly tiring and with Christmas break nearing, the teachers were continuously assigning homework. 

      On the last weekend before the break, everyone was going to Hogsmeade to relax from the exhausting work. I, however, was quite excited about my first time in the village.

     The morning of the trip, Hermione shook me awake leaving me to bury myself further into my blankets from the Winter cold that still found its way into our dorm.

     "Hermione!" I whined. 

     "Sid, get up!" she insisted.

     I brought the blanket up to my neck, letting one eye peek open. Her stern face stared right back. 

     Throwing the blanket off of me, I groaned.

     "I'm only doing this because you're scary when you want to be."

     Hermione scoffed with a smirk, "Shut up and go get dressed"

     Swinging my feet off the bed, I shrieked slightly as my bare skin hit the ground. Forcing myself to suffer the cold, I quickly grabbed clothes from my trunk and got dressed in the bathroom. 

     A turtle neck, a puffy jacket, thick pants, and a plain red scarf. I left the bathroom to see Hermione adjusting her beanie and gloves. 

     "You have any extras?" I asked anxiously. 

     Hermione looked over before turning and grabbing another pair. Tossing it to me, I gratefully put them on. The only problem was that they were fingerless but it would do.

     Together, we headed down to the Great hall and ate breakfast. I enjoyed a small bowl of porridge and began to do my hair into two braids as we waited for the boys. 

      Midway through my second braid, Harry and Ron joined us blabbering on about the sweets they would buy at Honeydukes. 

     "I kind of want more of those chocolate frogs," I joined in.

     "No, you're missing out on the treacle tarts!" Harry sighed. 

     Ron rolled his eyes and agreed with me, "Chocolate Frogs, mate"

     Harry looked his way with protest. 

     Ron shrugged as he took a bite of eggs, "I mean, imagine how cool it would be to have your own Chocolate Frog Card!"