eighteen ~ escape

Cassidy's POV:

Cassidy's POV:

     After the meeting at the Hog's Head, Harry and I apparated to Grimmauld Place and visited my Dad. 

    We didn't do much but talk and drink butterbeer. He seemed lonely in the house but I felt as though I couldn't do much to help him.

     It was nice to see him though. After all, I don't get to see him much even after finding out he's my father.

    In third year, I had to sneak away to see him. In fourth year, we only ever saw each other through the fireplace or in a dingy cave. And even during summer, I couldn't see him much.

    And now there's a chance he may die in June? It's all so infuriating.

    On Monday everyone was on edge as the new Educational Decree about the banning of all clubs until further notice was put up on the wall. 

     When we were on our way to Potions, we heard my cousin talking loudly to his friends outside Snape's classroom.

     "Yeah, Umbridge gave the Slytherin team permission to continue playing straight away, I went to ask her first thing this morning. Well, it was pretty much automatic, I mean, she knows my father really well, he's always popping in and out of the ministry-"

       "How do you guys not get tired of it?" I said, interrupting him. "How do you not get tired of him bringing up Harry or his dad in every single thing he says?"

     I saw Liv and Rene on the other side of the room stifling their laughs while Blaise Zabini, who was standing near Malfoy, smile and Theodore Nott nudge him in his side. 

     "Huh, looks like they do get tired of you, Malfoy," I teased.

     "Shut it, Black," Malfoy sneered. "Soon enough you'll be chucked into Azkaban and Potter here will be wheeled into St. Mungo's.....apparently they've got a special ward for people whose brains have been addled by magic-"

     "You fucking-!" I raised my wand but something passed my shoulder and I realized it was Neville.

     "Cass, don't," I hear Harry say, grabbing my hand.

    "Neville, No!" Ron said.

     I brought down my wand but said, "You fucking ferret! Why-!?"

     "Miss Black!" Snape said loudly. I hadn't even realized he entered the room. "Ten points from-"

     "Gryffindor! I know!" I cut off angrily.