two ~ a wizarding welcome

Cassidy's POV:

Cassidy's POV:

     Looking around the room, I was sure that it was not my own. The bed was a four-poster one rather than the normal bunk bed I had gotten used to waking up in. The walls were gray and the wallpaper seemed to be peeling away.

     Getting up, I realized I had the same thing on from yesterday and after looking around the room to find nothing of mine, I decided to go out and investigate.

     Maybe I was kidnapped! Who knows?!

     I open the door slowly and look out. A narrow hallway, and on my door was the number '10'.

     Okay...maybe not kidnapped.

     I had no idea where I was but I had a feeling this wasn't a dream. How did I get here?  I walked to the door across the hall, with the number '11' and knocked three times.

     Waiting for a minute or so, I was about to turn away when the door finally opened. I looked to see a boy about my age with messy black hair, circular glasses, and green eyes.

     "Sorry if I woke you. I was just wondering if you could tell me where I was?" I asked awkwardly. Clearly, he was confused about why I was unfamiliar with my own location.

     "Er... You're at the Leaky Cauldron," He responds.

     I gave a small laugh. This guy is funny.

     When he still looked confused, I stopped laughing and looked at him with a serious face. Turning away from him to look around, my eyes caught a mouse scurrying down the hall. 

     The wooden floor was creaky with every step. I wondered that if the mouse moved another inch, the floor would cave in.

      I cleared my throat, looking back to him. "That was a joke right? There's no way I could possibly-"

     The boy furrowed his eyebrows in confusion and brought his hand up to scratch his head. Then, I saw it. As he moved his messy hair away, a certain scar revealed itself.

     "No, no, no. What the-'' I stuttered out. I took a deep breath, pinching myself to make sure this wasn't a dream. Nope, still here.

      I looked up to see Harry staring at me with a worried expression. 

     Maybe I was shifting without even knowing? Did I have a panic word? A signal? Anything? Well, if not I am manifesting my new panic word be Cassidy. Simple.

     Letting out a breath I shut my eyes and whispered, "Cassidy."

     "What?"

     I opened one eye and saw Harry staring at me. "Not you. Cassidy. Cassidy. Cassidy."