three ~ even the smallest things

Cassidy's POV:

Cassidy's POV:

     "Okay, let me get this straight," George started, "James Potter was Prongs, Professor Lupin was Mooney, and Wormtail was Peter Pettigrew?"      

     I nodded and Fred sighed, "This is insane."

      "I promise I'm telling the truth," I said simply, "Dealer's honor." 

      "We had a Marauder teaching us!" Fred exclaimed.

      "That's just the start of it!" I continued, "Wormtail is actually an illegal animagi and you-"

     "WHAT!?" They cut me off before I could mention that Wormtail was actually known to them as Scabbers.

     "Yeah, I don't really like Peter either," I grimaced.

     "Is?" George asked. 

     "What?" I furrowed my eyebrows. 

     "You said 'is' but Peter Pettigrew is dead," Fred answered. "Sirius Black killed him along with a whole block of muggles."

     "Well, that's where things get even crazier," I said, finding a stool to sit on while I continued, "Peter didn't die. He took on his animagi form and found a family to live with for twelve years."

     "What family?" George questioned while Fred asked, "What's his form?"

     "Peter's form is a rat," I told them, waiting for it to click, "The family mistook him for a garden rat with a long life span-"

     George shouted, "SCABBERS!"

     "HOLY SHIT!" Fred exclaimed. 

     I widened my eyes in shock at their loud voices. 

     "Both of you calm down!" I said sharply. 

     "Calm down!? You just told us our rat was actually a man who was actually a marauder!?" George said.

     "I am well aware of what I said! But nobody else besides the trio knows! So shut it!" I hissed.

     They both blinked and nodded. The two began recounting memories from Lupin's class and the times they enjoyed messing with Ron and Peter/Scabbers. 

     As they were talking, we went downstairs to help Mrs. Weasley with preparing dinner. She seemed in a good mood and told me to help set up the plates outside when I asked if she needed help.