2. Hangout

HEY!! i spent a lot of time on this chappie so I hope you like it! ANYWAY the reason i said her favorite song was Tonight is cuz its a great song and remember One Direction aren't a band yet in this! Song on the side.. It is a bit steamy but everything's funner(not a word. IT SHOULD BE) that way! Enjoy, my little hushpupies 

M xx

Britney's P.O.V.

I'm still at Niall's apartaflat.

So I decide to get to know him since I don't think I'm going anywhere.

"So, tell me about yourself?" I ask

"Well.. I'm Niall, I'm 16 and I'm Irish. I moved here with my four friends."

"Do they live here to?" That would explain the multiple cologne smells...

"Ya, they do. What else...um.. I love food..and I can tell you do too and I have my receipt to prove it!" he says chuckling.

"I'm really sorry about that... you really didn't have to pay for my hunger!" I apologize, truly feeling bad.

"Yes i did! You seemed lost and alone.. Let alone hungry."

"Ya I guess so.. So continue about yourself"

"I absolutely love to sing. Me and my mates are singers..." he says proudly.

"Now it's your turn"

I stare at him confusedly wondering what he means.. "My turn for what?" I ask becoming a bit suspicious.

"To tell me about yourself.." he says, and I am relieved for once.

"Um... well as you know i'm Britney, Brit for short. I'm 16 also. My favorite color is pink. I like uniponies!"

"ok..?"

"Ya!! um.... I love to dance? I like animals and my favorite is a hippo. Oh and my favorite song right now is Tonight by John Legend but you probably don't know it... Not many people do."

"I think I do...." and that's when his beautiful self starts to sing, and let me tell you. IT IS LIKE AN ANGEL!

baby tonight's the night, I let you know baby tonight's the night, we lose control baby tonight you need that, tonight believe that tonight I'll be the best you ever had

All am I thinking right now is damn...damn damn damn.....

"Ya that's the one.." I say with a nervous chuckle. I swear I'm not that stupid!

Despite my awkwardness, we are staring into each others eyes... Kinda cheesy but I think we had a moment... His eyes sparkling and his smile bright...

  "Well, I guess I should get going..." MENTAL GODDAMN FACEPALM!!!! WHY DID I HAVE TO RUIN IT!!!!!! IT WAS A PERFECT MOMENT

 I head towards the door, getting ready to leave when I feel Niall grab my hand.

"Wait..." he says a bit shyly...Why?

"Ya?" I say a bit hopeful because I have a feeling that I know what's coming next..

"Britney will you go on a date with me?"

"Of course!" I reply with a smile.

"What about tonight at 8?" he asks more confidently.

"Perfect!" I say excited.. I HAVE TO CALL HALEIGH LILY MACY AND JEANNE NOW!!!

I am about to leave when Niall suddenly asks, "Um can I have your number?"

"sure!" I say, giving him my phone so we can exchange numbers. I put my name in as SuperSexyBrit<3 because we all know it's true!  

We hug and I leave, waiting until the door is completely closed for me to be able to scream....

SCORE BITCHES!!! BEAT THAT~! I GOT A DATE WITH A HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!V WOOOOOOOHHHOOOOOO

I'm normal.