22. Announcements.

Hey guys! I feel so bad cuz this is the last chapter in a couple months (i think, not certain) and I'm giving yall a cliffhangerish thing... so ya.. PLEASE REREAD THE PROLOGUE cuz I fixed it this morning. I hope yall have a wonderful summer and don't forget me :'( 

Anyhoran, Enjoy

love yall soooo much,

xx M

********

Niall's P.O.V

It's been a week since Harry woke up but Haleigh still hasn't. The doctor keeps saying that if Zayn continues to talk to her she'll wake up soon. We are all beginning to get worried, especially Zayn who seems to be falling into a state of depression. I'm so glad everyone else is alright though. 

Alexis has been babying Harry completely; we laugh while he complains. She brings him coffee and food, makes him sit all the time so he doesn't get tired, and won't let him go anywhere without someone… It's pretty hilarious!

We still don't know how much longer we have to stay so the guys and I got hotel rooms for us and the girls while we wait for Haleigh to wake. 

"Niall, how were you ever able to afford this hotel! And you got three rooms!" Britney asks me, astonished because she probably thinks that we pay for this...

I hear my ring-tone, Dead and Gone, go off, and excuse myself with an apologetic smile, answering my phone. I walk to a secluded part of the lobby.

“Hello, this is Simon Cowell’s assistant, Chrissy, do you have a minute?” a woman with a familiar British accent says.

“Yes, of course.”

“You are Niall Horan correct?”

“Yes that’s me. What is it?” She should get to the point.

“Well as the days pass quickly, your little vacation from the show is almost over…” she says

“What?! What date are we?” I ask, truly not knowing because after all of this I haven’t really kept track…

“Sir, we are the 20th of august.” How the hell did that come so fast!

“Oh… Um when do you need us back?”

“Well it’s not too soon, but the live shows start on October 9th; we would like you and the band to be back by September 20th. A month from now.”

“Ok… We will. Thank you” I say and hang up. I walk back into the hotel, what am I going to do? I walk up to Britney,

"Um, Brit I have to tell you something really important." I say

I turn around and look for the boys but can't find them, so I text Liam

To: Liam :)

hey Li, i got a call from SC's assistant, i think it's time we tell the girls about....u know.. what do u think?

I look up at Britney who has a hurt and confused look on her face and her arms crossed on her chest.  I take her hands in mine and rub circles with my thumb, "Baby listen, it's fine. I just think you girls should know something about us. We'll tell you all at the same time, it'll be easier"

She licks her lips and nods, pulling away, "I'll see you later" she says before walking to the elevator and pushing the 'up' button.

I stare at her longingly, until the ding of the elevator and beep of my phone tear me away. 

From: Liam :)

that's a good idea, how bout we all meet in the lobby at 5? i'll text the other boys

I check my phone, 3:11. That gives us about 2 hours with nothing to do.

To: Liam :)

ok. i'll tell the girls :/

I take the stairs because the line at the elevator tells me that it will take a while. It's only 7 flights…

~

When I finally get up the stairs, all I can think about is how hungry I am…  I walk down the hall until I reach the room. 723. I’m about to knock on the door while an upset Lily charges out the room, with her phone at her ear.

I want to ask her what’s wrong but Jeanne just pulls me into the room,

“What’s wrong? Britney looked really pissed when she came in...”

“We have to tell you girls something, and I don’t know how she handled it... Which kinda scares me since we haven’t even told you all the real thing yet…”

“It’s that bad?”

“No… It’s just hard to explain.”

She nods in understanding, “Hey, we all have secrets… I mean, have you seen Lily lately? She’s always yelling into her phone. Whoever she’s talking to is probably deaf by now…”

We laugh “Yeah I saw her right before I came in, but where are the other girls?” I ask.

“Um… Britney is in the other room with Macy,” she points to the room next door, “and I think Alexis is with Harry and Trey at the coffee shop”.

My stomach grumbles when she says coffee shop because they probably have something to eat there, “Well I’m starving.  I think I’m going to head for the shop, you wanna come?”

“Sure!” she says, getting her phone and wallet and sticking in the back pocket of her jeans. “Let’s go!”

"This time we take the elevator; there is no way I am doing stairs again." I say. Once we arrive, we join the others and order. I get a tea, three danishes, and a sandwich.

~

It’s 4:50 so we pay and head to the lobby and sit down in the couch area things. Liam arrives, and a few minutes later, we’re all here except for Lily.

“Well, I guess we can start, we will just fill her in later” Liam says,

Zayn gets up, “Girls, you see before we came here, we lived in the UK”

The girls nod, already knowing this.

“But what we haven’t told you is that we were a band… formed on the X Factor”

The girls’ mouths go from hanging open in surprise to wide grins of excitement, but before anyone can say anything, Lily walks over still shouting on the phone,

“I don’t care!!! For the last time, BEN I WILL NOT MARRY YOU” she hangs up and turns around wide-eyed to see our confused and shocked faces.

ta-da!!!! whatcha think?? please comment vote and fan 

lots of love,

xx M