25. MARSHAMALLLOOWS!!!

HEY! SO IMMA REALLY TRY THIS TIME TO UPDATE BUT I HOPE YALL LIKE THIS.... IT SUCKS TO BE HONEST BUT YA... DIS GONNA BE A CLIFFHANGER TYPE CHAPTER! BTW. MY STORY'S ANNIVERSARY IS SOMETIME ALONG NOW, IT FEELS LIKE IT GREW UP SO FAST ;( BRINGS TEARS TO MA EYES.. I AM SO PROUD AND SO HAPPY THAT YALL READ THIS STORY AND HOPEFULLY IT THRIVES!!!! LOVE YALL MY TURKEY BUTT CHICKENS. ENJOY THE PARTTAYYYYY (wut?)

SORRY AGAIN

xx M

Haleigh's POV

I am standing near the lake when I hear the sound of somebody screaming and see that Harry just lifted and threw Alexis in the water. I stifle a laugh but turn back to Zayn who is kind enough to stay with me instead of going to swim. The doctors said I would have to wait a while before doing any form of physical exercise, but I'm fine with it, just another excuse to be lazy... I'm in my bathing suit though, it's pretty basic, just a pure white one piece. 

He takes my hand in his and squeezes it making me get a little tingly inside. I have to admit that I really like Zayn... a lot. He's been there for me the entire time and I can't wrap my head around the idea that when he speaks to me I feel different, even in a coma! He cuts off my thoughts by running his thumb across my jawline,

"You know, even with fading bruises you're still just as beautiful," he looks slightly down at me (considering I'm only  barely a couple inches shorter than him) and places a soft kiss on the top of my head.

"Sure," I give him a look, he knows what I think about myself.

"It's true... You're so strong going through everything, what you do isn't easy.."

"It was hard being away from you during the coma," I speak so soft it's almost a whisper, "I couldn't see your beautiful face"

"I swear if those doctors haden't given me orders to keep you from anything physical I would be loving you right now... This swimsuit isn't helping" he says almost roughly and dips down to kiss my neck tenderly...

I let out a soft whimper, basically crumbling under his kisses...

"HEY, LOVEBIRDS!" Britney shouts from the water where Niall is cradling her in his arms, laughing.

"Zayn you can't do anything with her for at least five more days" Liam warns but on the other hand, Macy, standing next to him, is doing the suggestive eyebrow thing.

Zayn gets a pouty look on his face and takes my hand, draging me to the shore of the lake. We sit down and put our feet in the water. I look down at my pale body... My time at the hospital really didn't do me good; it's summer and I now resemble a piece of paper. 

Time flies as I watch everyone splash, piggyback or push each other in the water while talking to Zayn and occasionally Macy or Louis. Soon everyone gets out of the water, complaining because Liam is being all serious and says it’s too dark for swimming. Niall gets the great idea of a campfire, so everyone rushes to the fire pit.

“Did anyone bring marshmallows? I want smores…” says Mace

“Ya I’m in the mood for some chocolate” I second, “But then again I always am…”

“Guys calm down, I brought everything we need!” Alexis says holding up a  large bag of groceries, the marshmallow bags sticking out the top. Britney literally tackles her, screaming,

 “MARSHMALLOW'S!!!’’

"I don't think that's how you say it..." Louis remarks

"Shush Child, let me eat my marshamalloows!!!!" she says stuffing too many in her mouth. Jeanne turns toward her, jaw dropping,

"Did you just sass Lou? Ooh.. damn she's gonna get it" Louis starts his whole snapping frenzy and gets THE look on his face. 

"GURL! YOU CANNOT SASS THE SASSMASTA. MHM." he tells her

"Lemme take off ma earrings! It's about to get real.." Britney struggles to say, her mouth still full of the gooey white mess.

(A/N i'm sorry that was really dirty but i had to XD)

Louis takes a marshmallow and throws it her,starting a---

"FOOD FIGHT" Harry yells. Suddenly we're all pelting each other with marshmallows, chocolate, and graham crackers..  

When it finally ends, we are left with only enough to make two smores for each of us. I shake my head at the group of chocolate covered crazies that are my friends and eat the rest of my chocolate bar.

We all sit around the fire Liam had started and begin to make our smores. We share jokes and cuddle up in the blankets we had brought. 

After a while, Britney clears her throat.

I glance at her and the look on her face lets me know that she's about to talk about something pretty intense and serious. 

"Guys, I have something to tell yall."

Lily's POV

After the long drive, we arrive in Lendtown, stopping in front of the building. Trey pulls out our suitcases while I pay the driver and we head up the marble stairs, through the tall doors. People are buzzing around and the place is confusing so I go up to the front desk,

"Hi we're here to talk to Benjamin Vallon and his lawyer, could you tell us where we could find his office?"

"Your friend arrived a couple minutes ago," she says, referring to Ben as my friend. She gives us directions to room 135 on the left wing.

For such a small town, we sure have a big City Hall.

When we get to the room, the door is semi-open and I can heard people arguing from the inside. Trey knocks and a deep raspy voice I almost recognize mentions us to come in. As we enter, a gun is pointed straight at us by a man who looked exactly like Zayn, only instead of the warm smile of our friend was a cruel and malicious grin. His voice has the same tone as Zayn's too, only rougher.

This must be the 'friend' the lady was thinking of. 

Ben and who I am guessing is his attorney are both tied to chairs, soon Trey and I are handled the same way.

"I'm sorry about the uncomfortable meeting situation, you must be Lily," he says, brushing back a stray white-blonde lock behind my ear, which makes Trey tense up next to me; "I see you brought a friend, how nice. My name is Ian."

The name rings bells in my head and I think back to the recent conversation I had with Britney, I widen my  eyes in fear.

"Oh so you recognize me! I was just speaking to your little fiance about how he owes my money, and so do you"

"How do I owe you money!" I protest

"Your family is very rich but sadly your father is a bit of a gambler... How do you think Benny here is paying for anything" I look at Ben who wears an ashamed look on his face.

"I always thought your family had as much money as we did. I guess it was just my rich dad then huh..." I tell him bitterly.

"Well well, I do love a good pity party but sadly the problem here is that now we have to many witnesses to what I'm about to do... What a shame someone more has to die".

"No one has to die," I say calmly, "we can fix this"

"Oh but that's where your wrong love." He points it, and the gun goes off.

I scream.